Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't miss tomorrow's Liverpool and Milan's derby.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't miss tomorrow's Liverpool and Milan's derby.

Tomorrow Liverpool vs Everton and Sunday Inter Milan vs Ac Milan.

merseyside derby = meh

its not even a rivalry
    sigpic

Comment

the merseyside derby is alright if you like a nice quiet afternoon of football where the fans sit on their arses and eat popcorn while they clap their hands lol
      Go Cows!

Comment

oh will miss them because of work. great

Comment

Tttttttttttoooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeee eessssssssssss

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
          Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

Right now: Everton - Liverpool 0-2

Both goals scored by Torres!!!!!

Comment

FT: Everton - Liverpool 0-2

Man of the match Fernando Torres scoring both of Liverpool goals. All hail to Torres

Comment

GOooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllll RONALDINHO scores for AC Milan with a nice header. Milan 1-0 Inter

Comment

nice goal by milan but the game got crazy in 2nd half, inter got red carded

quaresma couldnt do shit....another example of how not all great players can make it in Italian league
                  but i still like quaresma...i think he can do good, he just has to get used to italian defending

Comment

i didnt get to see the game. how was the game?? who was better?? any player that shone?? who were the underperformers??
                    Originally posted by siavasharian
                    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                      i didnt get to see the game. how was the game?? who was better?? any player that shone?? who were the underperformers??
                      Milan won 1-0. Milan dominated the first half but Inter had more shots. Ibrahimovic couldnt do much. Abiatti was good. Ronaldinho is still very good. Burdisso got red card. Quaresma was shit. Adriano was back and is still good-so is Scheva. Match was a good onee, u should have watched it. I have though Kaka is overrated but he is very good. Inter did some very wild tackling in the 2nd half-lucky no1 got injured.

Kaka crossed beautifully and Ronaldinho very nice header in the top corner for the goal.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali View Post
                        Milan won 1-0. Milan dominated the first half but Inter had more shots. Ibrahimovic couldnt do much. Abiatti was good. Ronaldinho is still very good. Burdisso got red card. Quaresma was shit. Adriano was back and is still good-so is Scheva. Match was a good onee, u should have watched it. I have though Kaka is overrated but he is very good. Inter did some very wild tackling in the 2nd half-lucky no1 got injured.
                        Kaka crossed beautifully and Ronaldinho very nice header in the top corner for the goal.
                        thanx, repped.
                        Originally posted by siavasharian
                        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

El Gaucho with the header, and thats for the people who said he cant score with his head

Comment

Originally posted by Ali View Post
                            Now that this has happened, the fans will want Mourinho to go and I think they will kik him out and he will come back to EPL and probably take over the Newcastle job. He said all along that he wanted to coach in the EPL again

Man Utd =
                            Current EPL Champions
                            Current European Champions
                            Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

Working...
                            X