Arsenal-Hull.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persian_parsa View Post
    Arsenal will bounce back, they are still a great team and they can go far this season. 1 loss isn't really a major blow, and arsenal are still a contender for the title no matter what anyone says
    Losing to a newly promoted team at your own home is worrisome no matter what positive spin you put it. Also losing to relegation favourites Fulham also is not a good omen.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
      Losing to a newly promoted team at your own home is worrisome no matter what positive spin you put it. Also losing to relegation favourites Fulham also is not a good omen.
      I'm not saying its a not bad loss, i'm saying its not the end of the world and arsenal are still a great team. The league is competitive and i dont think there are huge differences between all teams of the EPL. Blackburn and Reading recently showed they can also upset the big teams as well, and I'm an arsenal fan so i guess i am biased

Comment

Totenham is really in deep shiet. They really carried over their horrendousness from last year and mucht just be in the Coca-Cola league next year.

Comment

Originally posted by JMU View Post
          Totenham is really in deep shiet. They really carried over their horrendousness from last year and mucht just be in the Coca-Cola league next year.
          Hey baba, you dont know Totenham! they'll pick up in the next 3-4 games, you cant talk like this after 6 gams, look at last year, Birmingham were flying untill the last 10 games then they never won and wend down same with Reading.

32 games to go dear.

As for Arsenal, i think thay just had bad luck, but hull is a fighting team, they beat NUFC in the same way as they fought for everyball for 90 minutes and our overaid players couldent handdle it.
          See i think Manc U will beat them & teams like that easy as if the 1st half end 0-0 they'll always get a (Ronaldo style) penalty out of nowhere (as you all know) and get the other team to open up.
          ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

arsenal lost at home, they havnt lost their for about 3 seasons now, since tevez and west ham.

Man Utd =
            Current EPL Champions
            Current European Champions
            Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

im thinking arsenal to finish 4th or 5th possibly this year

Comment

Originally posted by persian_parsa View Post
                I'm not saying its a not bad loss, i'm saying its not the end of the world and arsenal are still a great team. The league is competitive and i dont think there are huge differences between all teams of the EPL. Blackburn and Reading recently showed they can also upset the big teams as well, and I'm an arsenal fan so i guess i am biased
                reading is not in the epl anymore

Comment

the real score was:

arsenal 1 geovanni 1 hull city 1

Comment

Originally posted by Arian View Post
                    reading is not in the epl anymore
                    yeah, but they still had some upsets last year

Comment

^^Same as birmingham. They had so many draws with the big clubs thats i reallly didnt want them to get relegated

Man Utd =
                      Current EPL Champions
                      Current European Champions
                      Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

Working...
                      X