Bynum? Pau? Odom? GUFFAH!!!
    http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/830...DC5372FFCBAEC3
    Thats a front line right thurr shawty
    7'2", 7'1", 7'0"
    hide the women and chillen

http://cache4.asset-cache.net/xc/830...DC5372FFCBAEC3
    http://cache1.asset-cache.net/xc/830...DC5372FFCBAEC3
    btw everything i post all thanks to grizzliesonline
    He looks like Frankeinstein in that picture.

Comment

A survey/census shown on City-Data.com reports that there are 245 Iranians in the city limits of Memphis. The category "Other Arabs" equates to 202.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
        yeeeaaaa #15
        Originally posted by Babak View Post
        He looks like Frankeinstein in that picture.

Comment

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news...ber-after-all/

There was Gay, the wily one, fielding a question from a TV reporter.

"It's certainly unique to have an an Iranian player on your team," the TV reporter said. "Do you feel like you're part of history?"

Gay pondered that one.

"Hakim's not Iranian?" he said. "I could have sworn ... "

Clearly, Gay worked on his jokes over the summer.

The real live Iranian, Hamed Haddadi, sat alongside an interpreter the Grizzlies found at a local rug store.

That's actually true, too. Habib Taghavi is the son of Ali Taghavi, founder and proprietor of Taghavi's Rugs, located at 3554 Park.

Like Haddadi, the Taghavis speak Farsi, and how many Farsi speakers could there in Memphis?

"We had 30 Iranians who came to the airport to meet Hamed," said Ali Taghavi. "All of them are season-ticket holders."
          lool

Comment

^ lmao

Comment

lol @ OJ Mayo challenging 7 foot Darko to a fight in practice. Sad part is that he would probably win too. This is a very young, aggressive and competitive bunch of guys. I hope Hamed can fit in well with this group on a personal level, but I don't see it happening.

http://www.thememphisedge.com/2008/0...-at-dunkyland/

Comment

Originally posted by Babak View Post
                lol @ OJ Mayo challenging 7 foot Darko to a fight in practice. Sad part is that he would probably win too. This is a very young, aggressive and competitive bunch of guys. I hope Hamed can fit in well with this group on a personal level, but I don't see it happening.
                http://www.thememphisedge.com/2008/0...-at-dunkyland/

hamed will be aight.....he's not european or white....so he's ethnic enough to get in good with the black folks if thats what ur concern is. Most of these white europeans are corny and cold with no sense of humor. iranians are not like that.
                he just needs to learn english

as far as oj mayo, he'd get his ass kicked by darko
                black ppl talk tough but doesnt mean they can back it up...especially in basketball...there's always fights on basketball courts cuz of these loud mouth p-ssies

now that i think about it....this grizzlies team is not gonna do good if the teammates are arguing and fighting with each other. Their management needs to fix that ASAP......especially oj mayo...u should really not start fights with ANYONE in your rookie year

Comment

^^^

OJ would certainly get his ass kicked by Darko, hed prob bring his Serbian mafia down to do business

I dont know much about Hamed's personality but if hes as humble as you guys say he is, then he shouldnt have a problem making friends...Mayo is just a b*tch plain and simple
                  Go Cows!

Comment

darko has a horrible attitude too

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbyrider View Post
                      January 10th I will do whatever it takes to go down to the Air Canada Center to Watch him get owned by Chris Bosh and Jermaine O'neal or if it turns the other way around
                      its actually january 2 and im buyin tickets this week

Comment

its good that he doesnt understand english to begin with, otherwise, niggas can become quite intimidating with their big mouth..! and most eastern europeans players are quite arrogant and somewhat more prejudice against folks like us..!

he just needs to stay away from hashieh initially but let his tough, physical game speak for itself in practices..!! he's got enough size and game to hold his own in practices..!! confidence in his abilities is the key to success for him..!!

Comment

I'm planning to go to both his games at NJ and at NY in January if he gets enough playing time during his first few months.

Comment

Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34 View Post
                            darko has a horrible attitude too
                            lol you just reminded me of this: (18+ btw)

cool behzad jan hope you'll have a good time

Comment

I might go see him when they come to charlotte with a big Iran flag{with the lion}

Comment

Originally posted by zand View Post
                                I'm planning to go to both his games at NJ and at NY in January if he gets enough playing time during his first few months.

i would still go if i were you

people mistake basketball with football....in basketball most of the players usually get to play because good players have to rest....so im sure he'll get a few min at least. So its worth going even for those few min....its not everyday you get to see an Iranian in NBA.

Comment

Working...
                                X