No announcement yet.

The Hamed Hadadi Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was at loki music festival all weekend so i have NOOOOOOO idea whats going on

Comment

there's a game tonite....1st quarter over
      pacers rallied back to finish the quarter 23-21

No Haddadi yet... grizzlies suck at offense it seems...im listening live...

Comment

you can watch memphis grizzlies pre-season match vs rockets on the 15th using P2P: http://myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=20980&part=sports

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
        Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

^^^ nice

ok so today's game, so far HALF TIME and NO ONE on the grizzlies bench is scoring..lol....

Haddadi still on bench

Comment

keep us updated please. Thank you.

Comment

so i wana hear what all the haddadi hopefuls have to say so far in the pre-season

i dont wana be the pessimestic and negative guy here, but i kinda knew hamed would turn out this way. if he cant show his skills in pre-season, i dont see him making the rotation when teh season starts.

Comment

i bet he will end up in toronto and be a star.

Comment

Originally posted by FarFar View Post
                  i bet he will end up in toronto and be a star.
                  And I'd bet he will end up back in Iran and be a star.

Played the last 2 minutes tonight. Got 1 offensive rebound, had 2 turnovers, and missed a lay up. Meanwhile the other rookie international, Marc Gasol, puts up 14 and 10 boards with 4 assists.

Comment

Comment

He is screwed well its just preseason but he WILL be screwed.

Comment

most of you guys know nothing about basketball

Give him time....he just landed in US like 2 weeks ago. He's probably played a few games and he's adjusting to the game. NBA teams have SET PLAYS that they run and players have to play accordingly. Meaning hamed can't play his regualr game that he's used to when playing for Iran. If the coach is not planning the game around him and doesnt give him the ball to shoot then what can he do??

Hala however he turns out...its a huge accomplishment that he made it so far. I know he can be good but they have to give him a chance....giving him couple of minutes here and there obviously isn't gonna help him get into the game like he should.

Comment

marc gasol at least has some experience at top basketball level (ACB-EuroCup)... give Haddadi time and well see whether or not hes cut out..
                          Go Cows!

Comment

Iranians and patience? We don't believe in it

Good luck to Hamed jaan

Comment

Originally posted by Ali View Post
                              you can watch memphis grizzlies pre-season match vs rockets on the 15th using P2P: http://myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=20980&part=sports
                              The game is today and i just checked but all the links go to an error page

Comment

did not play a single second .

Comment

Working...
                                X