• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea also had 2 blocks...1 of them on turkoglu..LOL

They lost by 20 or so

Comment

Comment

Against Dwight Howard, aka D12, probably the baddest big man in the NBA right now.

Comment

Memphis fans are saying that Hamed is "D-league bait", and he's "just not ready" to be in the NBA right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak View Post
            Memphis fans are saying that Hamed is "D-league bait", and he's "just not ready" to be in the NBA right now.

yea i could see why they would say that...they have high expectations and want him to do miracles

He's only been playing this level of basketball for less than a month....he needs time to adjust, learn all the plays, the SHYNESS...he's playing in the NBA which is only a dream for people in Iran...so obviously he's not as comfortable and confident yet, he's getting used to living in US.....its way too soon to judge

besides its not like the rest of the team does any better...all their stats are crap

Comment

wow haddadi is so tall lol, i dont watch memphis games since i dont have access to them but from the looks of it it seems like his field goal percentage is nothing to rave about, he seems to be doing good on the boards and blocks tho, so maybe he can learn to settle down a bit and be patient with his shots...i hope he makes it because there arent many centers with his frame and physique..hes waiting to be crafted..
              Go Cows!

Comment

Yahoo sports making fun of Haddadi: (scroll down)
                http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/bal...urn=nba,116060

Comment

and three new pictures from yestedays game agains Orlando
                  http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/...rizzlies_magic

Comment

he played 14:05
                    1 point 3 rebounds 2 blocks

Comment

lol that is funny but no lie haddadi is really ugly.

Comment

so wherd all the haddadi hopefuls go now that he plays bad?

Comment

Originally posted by Behzad12 View Post
                          right here, whats your point? Im still hopeful, its been like 5 preseason games.

Comment

Originally posted by Behzad12 View Post

why dont u wait a year b4 u judge

he's still getting used to the NBA

Comment

Originally posted by radin119 View Post
                              Yahoo sports making fun of Haddadi: (scroll down)
                              http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/bal...urn=nba,116060

is it just a picture?? or did they write about him too??

i thought the picture was funny as hell

Comment

The 08-09 NBA season kicked off today,

Tomorrow Memphis will be playing Houston, anyone know which channel will be airing the game?

Comment

Working...
                                X