Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he didnt play even a minute ?

Comment

but c'mon guys let's hope and keep the support Haddadi to play!

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
        LOL he did? that sux man.....to be a professional athlete...its 70% skill and 30% mentallity......thats the important part our athletes are missing...whether its football or whatever else....we have talent but we miss work ethics
        btw, that league pass thing is only for direct tv
        No, you should be able to get it with almost any cable provider you have. I have Time Warner Cable and I have it. If you haven't already, call your cable company and ask them about the package. It costs $160 for an entire year subscription which you can watch every single NBA game with.

If your cable company doesn't provide it, you can order the online package at www.nba.com which is $85 for the whole year and you can watch every game online with excellent quality. By the way, both packages are free til like November 10th right now, so you guys should all be able to watch any game you want atleast for the next week online. All you have to do is register for an nba.com account which takes 2 minutes and is free.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak View Post
          No, you should be able to get it with almost any cable provider you have. I have Time Warner Cable and I have it. If you haven't already, call your cable company and ask them about the package. It costs $160 for an entire year subscription which you can watch every single NBA game with.
          If your cable company doesn't provide it, you can order the online package at www.nba.com which is $85 for the whole year and you can watch every game online with excellent quality. By the way, both packages are free til like November 10th right now, so you guys should all be able to watch any game you want atleast for the next week online. All you have to do is register for an nba.com account which takes 2 minutes and is free.

im liking the online package...not a bad price

so will the streaming be good quality and no problems??? i'd hate to get shitty streaming that keeps cutting off and shit. Have u tried it?? how does it look?

Comment

Yea I have, it looks great. Similar to the Iran Olympic games quality. It's free right now anyway, so give it a try tonight and see how you like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak View Post
              Yea I have, it looks great. Similar to the Iran Olympic games quality. It's free right now anyway, so give it a try tonight and see how you like it.

yea i actually wanna get it but i also wanna wait a month or so to see what progress haddadi makes....if he's not gonna play that much then it might not be worth it. thanx

Comment

i have comcast and i get that free preview

nba.com streams are PERFECT, much better than olympics even

and this isnt looking good for haddadi. I know i look like an idiot now if you look back on what i said but i dont think ANYBODY expected arthur to be starting by the second game. If he was out of the equation i wouldve been right. Tonight The centers went up against howard, were both in SERIOUS foul trouble, and the coach still somehow managed to avoid playing haddadi. Unbelievable.

But i must say gasol was fantastic even with the limited minutes. And Rudy Gays a baller.

Comment

wow i had 2 guys go 5/19, i should get something for that. Shit i forgot to take out carmelo for the first two games.

I still have a chance, i just need a couple 3s, couple blocks, and a couple steals.

Comment

Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34 View Post
                    wow i had 2 guys go 5/19, i should get something for that. Shit i forgot to take out carmelo for the first two games.

I still have a chance, i just need a couple 3s, couple blocks, and a couple steals.
                    Wrong thread lawl

Comment

Taking bets on when he will be cut:

any takers?

Comment

Originally posted by gobrowns1 View Post
                        Taking bets on when he will be cut:

any takers?
                        rather than cut, ill take bets he will end up in dleague within the next couple weeks

Comment

has he gotten any minutes yet?

Comment

we have to wait for a game where they are either winning by a lot or losing by a lot

Comment

Originally posted by Noveen11 View Post
                              nope, just 2 big fat DNPCDs beside his name (Did Not Play, Coach's Decision)

Comment

Originally posted by Noveen11 View Post

not since the regular season...he did play about 6 preseason games, average of 10min/game

grizzlies really suck....besides rudy gay and a few others...the rest of the team has really bad stats too. I mean marc gasol had like 3 points yesterday when playing 30 min. and Jaric who is a good player, he hasn't played either just like haddadi, same with antoine walker

Comment

Working...
                                X