No announcement yet.

The Hamed Hadadi Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

D-league could hurt his confidence and north dakota is no man's land....it'll be harder for him to fit in.....he'll probably get hated on...lol imagine his big ass in public....everyone would notice him

There's a Thread about him on the grizzlies forum......people who have seen him play say he's good, he just needs to catch up with the nba game.....they believe he should get some minutes cuz the rest of the team sucks also...theres no reason why he shouldnt play

Comment

Originally posted by Babak View Post
      I agree. The only issue I see is that I don't know if he could handle living in North Dakota for a while. He's probably home sick enough as it is in Memphis, imagine if he had to move to North Dakota. The guy would be beyond miserable.
      I've been to North Dakota. I live in a very empty and boring place in Canada, but even 2 hours of North Dakota was too much for me. He probably would be severely depressed there.

Comment

Has he played in the actual NBA? Can we say that we have had an Iranian play in the NBA () or has he just played in pre-season matches?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Soorakhian View Post
          Has he played in the actual NBA? Can we say that we have had an Iranian play in the NBA () or has he just played in pre-season matches?

just preseason so far

Comment

he didnt play again against the suns

Comment

Originally posted by radin119 View Post
              he didnt play again against the suns

ITS strange cuz they barely play that other guy JARIC either and he's supposed to be good....also antoine walker seems to be a nobody nowdays too..so hamed aint the only one

i doubt if they'll play him at least not the first half of the season...although their fans think he should play something cuz the rest of the team is not good anyways and they keep losing. He has a 3 year contract so they might be getting him ready for next year since they have no chance of anything this season...they could be building the team. Keep hope alive afterall they went through lots of bullshit to sign him

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                ITS strange cuz they barely play that other guy JARIC either and he's supposed to be good....also antoine walker seems to be a nobody nowdays too..so hamed aint the only one
                i doubt if they'll play him at least not the first half of the season...although their fans think he should play something cuz the rest of the team is not good anyways and they keep losing. He has a 3 year contract so they might be getting him ready for next year since they have no chance of anything this season...they could be building the team. Keep hope alive afterall they went through lots of bullshit to sign him
                seriously!, jaric is an alright role player and has heaps on NBA experience and walker is the highest paid player on the team! are they injured or something?

Memphis: great talent, horrible management

and i seriously thought darko would emerge this year...proved me wrong so far
                Go Cows!

Comment

oj mayo is a ****ing beast, but inshallah hamed gets in soon. im sure the transistion is very hard for him, not only to the nba, but to the american lifestyle and such. i mean he's playing with a 19 year old who makes like 32 mil.

Comment

YEA oj mayo is awsome i watched all mepmhis games and he is a king

Comment

so now hamed is on the inactive list.

regular season play for hamed= 0 minutes and wont get higher for a while

PS- OJ mayo is an absolute stud. mayo for ROY

Comment

lol this is definitely one heck of a rookie class, i predict the rookie first team to be: mayo, love, beasley, fernandez, rose

but on another note..at least hamed is back on the bench, for the past 2 games he was off the roster..so maybe hell see a few minutes..but its difficult since memphis rarely are up like 20 so points where they can put in their experiments
                        Go Cows!

Comment

has anyone actually watched grizzlies games on tv??
                          is haddadi in the mix with his warm ups or is he wearing street clothes like he's not gonna play at all???

they dont show any grizzlies games here in la unless if they're playing lakers and clippers, so im sure those of u who live in the cities they've been to, you've had a chance to see their games. Please share ur stories.

Comment

everyone write him in for the all star game lol. I got a few ppl to do it already (non persians)...the only thing is when you submit it its not listed

Comment

oj mayo is like a HERO :O

Comment

Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34 View Post
                                everyone write him in for the all star game lol. I got a few ppl to do it already (non persians)...the only thing is when you submit it its not listed
                                rofl imagine if we actually get him on the All Star List

Comment

Working...
                                X