The Hamed Hadadi Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^

you'd probably need 1.5-2 million votes ..
    Go Cows!

Comment

Originally posted by radin119 View Post
      rofl imagine if we actually get him on the All Star List
      LOL, first we have to get him a game for his team

Man Utd =
      Current EPL Champions
      Current European Champions
      Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

LOL it'll be funny shit to get him in the all-star game when he hasnt even played 1 game in regular season

btw, grizzlies fans dont mind seeing him play cuz their team sux anyways....they think he should get in the mix

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
          has anyone actually watched grizzlies games on tv??
          is haddadi in the mix with his warm ups or is he wearing street clothes like he's not gonna play at all???
          they dont show any grizzlies games here in la unless if they're playing lakers and clippers, so im sure those of u who live in the cities they've been to, you've had a chance to see their games. Please share ur stories.
          when they played the warriors in oakland about a week ago, he was in street clothes

Comment

its a pitty hes on the inactive list

Comment

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...id=45079337058

Comment

no news?

Comment

he played great in the olympics v.s. some tough competition, i dont see why he cant get minutes against teams that dont have dominant big men...either way i hope hes hitting the weights since hes not playing
                  Go Cows!

Comment

I just joined that group...and made my opinion known on the subject...i'm assuming I'll be the focal point of much hatred pretty soon lol
                    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Demis-11 View Post
                      he played great in the olympics v.s. some tough competition, i dont see why he cant get minutes against teams that dont have dominant big men...either way i hope hes hitting the weights since hes not playing

yea i dont get it....he cant be that bad otherwise why did they pick him?

like i said i dont understand what their coach's plans are cuz he's barely playing jaric and the rest of the team is not even performing well...even players like gasol and darko...sometimes they have games where they score single digits

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                        yea i dont get it....he cant be that bad otherwise why did they pick him?
                        like i said i dont understand what their coach's plans are cuz he's barely playing jaric and the rest of the team is not even performing well...even players like gasol and darko...sometimes they have games where they score single digits
                        gasols game where he had 26pt-16rb-3bl on 9/9 fg and 9/11 ft really set him up for...well...being overrated...but hes as true of a centre WITH experience that memphis have..but darko...dont get me wrong..99% of the NBA fans have never seen darko play for serbia internationally and ill tell you...hes very athletic..but he stinks in the NBA..why not give haddadi a chance over him

at this rate haddadi will only get a chance if gasol and darko get injured..and knowing memphis' management theyll play 3 small forwards up front if that happens
                        Go Cows!

Comment

I read a interview with Hadadi on ISNA and he said hes going to the D-League for a couple of weeks.

Comment

the d-league isnt a bad choice, at least hes gonna be playing..and if he can put up monster numbers in the olympics im sure he can do so in the d-league, hes at least gonna play with some guys who play ball "the american way" hell get adjusted to the rules and hopefully be a rotation player sometime..

...im sure haddadi will get playing time by the end of the season, if memphis have no shot of progressing..then they will try out there other players..remember when miami fielded a team v.s. toronto and lost by 47..that team was no better than a div.2 NCAA team lol

im just gonna end it with...at least you guys have a player in the NBA
                            Go Cows!

Comment

HE'S BACK IN THE NBA....

From now on, lets post on this thread instead of the d-league one.....he has a game today at 8pm Eastern time against timberwolves....they're kinda crappy so lets see if he gets playing time

Comment

http://www.justin.tv/www_iddaliyim_tr_gg2

Comment

Working...
                                X