The Hamed Hadadi Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he made 2 fts

he is currently tied as the best free throw shooter in the NBA with a percentage of 100%

+/- is the point differencial while you are on the court. For example you could lose a game by 10, but you only played 20 minutes, and in that 20 minutes your team outscored the other by 5. Then your +/- is +5.
    Haha, bro Calderon wont miss from the free throw line, but Haddadi will,great to see him finally play, he will get the minutes in long term guys dont worry, he can only get better

Comment

Hamed shooting his free throw!

First ever Iranian to play in the NBA. That is quite an achievement for itself. Damesh garm!

Comment

wow

Comment

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news...z/?partner=RSS

look at the last paragraph

Comment

Originally posted by radin119 View Post
            hahaha omg

that means hes out for a week right?

Comment

^more

Comment

the played him twice in the game, 2min each time

they need to let him play a little longer than that for him to be able to show himself

Comment

they're playing san antonio spurs tonite 8pm Eastern

COME ON HAMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I dont know why Marc Gasol is the starting center, i mean Hamed's stat owned his in the olympics in points and rebounding, the turnovers were alot from hamed thats the only difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbyrider View Post
                      I dont know why Marc Gasol is the starting center, i mean Hamed's stat owned his in the olympics in points and rebounding, the turnovers were alot from hamed thats the only difference.
                      gasol's coming from a strong team in the euroleague and hamed is coming from ISL.

lets look at it this way, gasols adjustment from a strong team/league to the NBA is far less than hamed, whos had experience playing in iran.

plus marc attended highschool in memphis, so hes had experience playing in the US.

plus, from what ive seen of baby gasol, hes been doing a very good job. also they gotta play him to show that they didnt trade pau gasol for virtually nothing
                      Last edited by Behzad12; 01-02-2009, 01:17 PM.

Comment

gasols actually doing really good

Comment

any streaming links for this game???

thanx

Comment

Haddadi should come to the RAPTORS Trade Humphries to Memphis for Haddadi, come onnnnnnn

Hamed will probably play more in this game, cuz Spurs are gonna wreck Memphis most likely

Comment

streaming link http://www.justin.tv/tonyparker_spurs

but bad quality

Comment

WTF i thought arthur had a concussion?!?! God damn, gasol is in early foul trouble, if arthur was out haddadi wouldve gotten a ton of minutes

Comment

Working...
                                X