• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pistons game will be on TNT on my birthday, January 19

Comment

cool, thanx guys

Comment

Grizzlies - Raptors on Friday. cant wait for that. hopefully Haddadi gets into the game.

Comment

hes gonna play the nets soon too, i'm gonna watch that on tv in HD.. yeah

Comment

any live streaming for today's game??

grizzlies vs. timberwolves

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
              any live streaming for today's game??
              grizzlies vs. timberwolves
              http://atdhe.net/

Comment

Wow, the coach is a douche bag.

Both of his C are in foul trouble and instead of putting Hamed in, he brings in two PF .

Comment

^ hes a racist bastard

Comment

grizzlies have such a great pool of talent but their management stinks! i like the franchise but they cant plan for the future..i cant believe this was once a playoff team in the west!
                    Go Cows!

Comment

another DNP
                      i really dont understand why they dont play him...just his big body for defense is worth putting him there for atleast 5 min/ game

if they're not gonna play him, he might as well have stayed in d-league to get more min.

Comment

fecking adin iam gonna neg rep his ass
                        Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

this is retarded, Hamed is better then alot of others that get playing time.

Comment

grizliies playing nets today, i hope he plays- i'm gonna be able to watch the game on my local network

Comment

potential good news; last night they released DARIUS MILES...so theres more room for hamed

darius is not a center but he's a big guy i believe about 6'10''
                              also last game they both played the same min...and hamed's stats were much better than him....darius was virtually invisible, he had 0 stats
                              LOL

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                                potential good news; last night they released DARIUS MILES...so theres more room for hamed

darius is not a center but he's a big guy i believe about 6'10''
                                also last game they both played the same min...and hamed's stats were much better than him....darius was virtually invisible, he had 0 stats
                                LOL
                                darius miles?!? when the hell did the grizzlies get him?

Comment

Working...
                                X