X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

grizzliies fail at playing basketball
    and thats better for hamed

Comment

ive seen marc gasol and other grizzlies players make some really stupid mistakes and turnovers, i just dont understand how haddadi being there for a few min. will be any different but we'll see...they know he's a project and they got him for 3 years

Comment

Originally posted by Behzad12 View Post
        i kind of agree with you but i help coach a high school basketball team and in a 20 point game there, we still had 2 of our starters on and didnt play 2 bench players! and that is just highschool basketball with grade 9&10s.
        Dude you didnt get my point, tell me why didnt you play them? Lets say, you have a 9th grader version of Haddadi and a 9th grader version of gasol, you are 20pts behind, Gasol has played 36mins but Haddadi not a second, you are 10mins into Q4 and Gasol is sweaty all over, you look at your bench and see Haddadi is watching the game with a passion and its obvious he wants to get in and show what he has got, there is no ****n way a tired gasol is going to
        make anything happen in two mins while Bargnani is crushing you, what would you do? why not give this guy some playing time? he is part of the team too none is gonna criticize you because you are trying to give your bench warmers some playing time.

Comment

i dont think the coach likes hamed, maybe he'll get traded next season (of course no one wants him cuz they dont know who the hell he is cuz he never plays)

Comment

Originally posted by radin119 View Post
            i dont think the coach likes hamed, maybe he'll get traded next season (of course no one wants him cuz they dont know who the hell he is cuz he never plays)
            he wont get traded. he probably get cut.

I expect to see him in Europe within the next two seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
              Dude you didnt get my point, tell me why didnt you play them? Lets say, you have a 9th grader version of Haddadi and a 9th grader version of gasol, you are 20pts behind, Gasol has played 36mins but Haddadi not a second, you are 10mins into Q4 and Gasol is sweaty all over, you look at your bench and see Haddadi is watching the game with a passion and its obvious he wants to get in and show what he has got, there is no ****n way a tired gasol is going to
              make anything happen in two mins while Bargnani is crushing you, what would you do? why not give this guy some playing time? he is part of the team too none is gonna criticize you because you are trying to give your bench warmers some playing time.
              my bad on my statement, i didnt know hamed hadnt even travelled with the team to toronto. i was assuming hamed had travelled to toronto and didnt play.
              sadly im only an assistant and dont have much say in substitutions, but i agree with your statement. i would play the bench as much as possible, thats my theory and many others, but i guess our head coach believes its best to leave on 2 starters, even when they are losing by 20, just to make sure the game doesnt get too much out of hand since the bench players arent that strong (many are VERY raw and young in terms of basketball careers so it just wouldnt work out that way to have them all on at the same time, since it would be a total mess).

Comment

Originally posted by radin119 View Post
                lol
                ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
                Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
                Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
                midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
                forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by Behzad12 View Post
                  my bad on my statement, i didnt know hamed hadnt even travelled with the team to toronto. i was assuming hamed had travelled to toronto and didnt play.
                  sadly im only an assistant and dont have much say in substitutions, but i agree with your statement. i would play the bench as much as possible, thats my theory and many others, but i guess our head coach believes its best to leave on 2 starters, even when they are losing by 20, just to make sure the game doesnt get too much out of hand since the bench players arent that strong (many are VERY raw and young in terms of basketball careers so it just wouldnt work out that way to have them all on at the same time, since it would be a total mess).
                  I asked for your personal input, because you surely know more than me about bsaketball, I wanted to know if my opinion is rational and not based on my love for my compatriot.

Comment

Working...
                  X