Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Once & For All:Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid Head To Head Stats = Bayern Is Superior!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea...im an iranian with an inferior complex trying hard to be a german PLEASE ANGELA MERKER, COME AND READ PFDC INTERNATIONAL FORUM THREADS, I HAVE GERMAN BLOOD IN ME!! GRANT ME GERMAN CITIZENSHIP...PLEAAAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEE!!!!

poor milad and nima who only are innocently trying to defend real's football. they have no concern regarding spanish national team, german national team, hannover, bremen, bayern, etc...

talk about self destruction!!!
    Originally posted by siavasharian
    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

blah blah blah
      who is the FIFA CLUB OF THE CENTURY AGAIN???

Comment

Originally posted by Demis-11 View Post
        by this standard AEK and AC Milan are even, Olympiacos is much MUCH better than Werder Bremen and PAOK Salonica runs circles around Arsenal....
        Madrid is the more talented side, the more successful one too, Bayern are still a solid team
        see, the point is, when 2 teams play 18 times, it reveals some real results.
        but if 2 teams play 1 or 2 times, there is a chance the results can be deceptive.

for example, if iran plays brazil only 1 and on an extremely good and lucky day, iran beats brazil. then by just looking at 1 game, it gives us the false impression that iran is better than brazil.

but when iran and brazil play 10 times, brazil is probably gonna win 8 times, iran on an extremely lucky day might win once and there might be 1 draw.
        now when u look at the results over the 10 games they have played against each other, the results are more convincing and realistic
        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

^^^

well obviously, but considering we are looking at CL success here, you cant deny Real's supremacy to Bayerns
          Go Cows!

Comment

Originally posted by Demis-11 View Post
            ^^^
            well obviously, but considering we are looking at CL success here, you cant deny Real's supremacy to Bayerns
            ofcourse i wont, i dont deny facts unlike some of these people
            ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

In the end of the day whats more important in the honors of the clubs not a few matches. I wont start to list the honors of Real coz that would take a long time.

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
              Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

guys i think i will just summarize this thread and the other thread that lasted 15 pages so there will be no talking anymore.

done.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
                  guys i think i will just summarize this thread and the other thread that lasted 15 pages so there will be no talking anymore.

done.
                  I don't know how we store all those trophies

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN View Post
                    I don't know how we store all those trophies
                    museum inside the bernabeu. thats right, that was a museum. of trophies.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post

done.
                      haha.Yashar is just jealous.
                      True.Madrid has never had a good record against german teams and bayern specifically and it is a known fact.
                      But the other known fact is that madrid is the club of the century.and it is any player's dream to play for madrid.And bayern is still far from reaching madrid's palmares.

EL MEJOR CLUB DE LA HISTORIA

Comment

Working...
                      X