Hull City deserves a thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hull City deserves a thread....

They are 3rd right now and i don't give a flying $hit if its early in the season (well its 7 fixtures in not so early anymore) they are playing some superb football.

they are attacking, controlling games, beat arsenal IN the emirates, and they have a beast in geovanni who just scored one of the best freekicks you will ever see today against tottenham and scored a wonder shot which was the winner against arsenal

mashalla hull city, keep it up and don't get too overconfident

i think the difference between them and the rest of the mediocre premier league teams/newly promoted teams is that they are not afraid to play an attacking game rather then just going defensive like most mediocre teams usually when they play the top 8 or so teams. dameshoon garm

by the way tottenham is dead last and i was watching the skysports soccer show and they predicted 3-0 tottenham lool

Hull city are the surprise package this season. Stoke and West Brom are shit

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
    Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

I agree. Geovani is a freak. I honestly believe he mite have a move in January, 2 a much bigger club, 2 weeks in a row he scores a freakish by the same spot, 1st on the run and then a curling free kick. They wont finish in the top 4 but I believe they could make it into Europe.

Man Utd =
      Current EPL Champions
      Current European Champions
      Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

Hull are this years suprise!!

Comment

Hull City can be the next Wigan Athletic in terms of staying in the Premier League. Bear in mind, its already their first ever season in the top flight of English football.
          sigpic

Comment

Geovanni has scored some abosolute screamers!!
            Please join and support Iran Rugby on Facebook.

Comment

if they stay up they will get second season syndrom e.g. reading

Hull have been doing good because they bout experienced prem players

Comment

West BromA is mid-table. i beleive theyll be able to stay up. Tottenham, Stoke, and Bolton to go down guys n thats a BET

Comment

their luck will soon run out.

Comment

i think stoke will go down for sure. tottenham still has alot of time, they are a good team guys, just got off on a bad start. I dont think they will go down.

I want Fulham to go down

Comment

well if they do go down it will b like leverkusen went down a few years ago...but hey 7games past and only 2pts..really pathetic...but i think they will stay up
                      Go Cows!

Comment

I dont think they are that good, if they score first then they can close teams down but if they are 1 down then they;ll open up and will be easy to beat.

When they beat Newcastle they were below par but got an early penalty, while the team was pushing to get an equliser they got the 2nd, but newcastle missed 5-6 chances.

On the other hand, after they beat us they got more confidant and started to play better and better, i think they'll stay in the prem if they have over 25 points by christmas.

The teams i think will go down are (i keep changing my mind): Stoke, Bolton, West Brom.
                        ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

Totenham was garbage last year and the player single handedly keeping them alive was Berby. Now that hes gone, they are PURE garbage and will go down. Their a team with mediocre players, mediocre coach, and last place stadnign.

Comment

Originally posted by look25 View Post
                            if they stay up they will get second season syndrom e.g. reading
                            Hull have been doing good because they bout experienced prem players
                            yer and also other teams have been under estimating them in matches.

Man Utd =
                            Current EPL Champions
                            Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

Originally posted by JMU View Post
                              Totenham was garbage last year and the player single handedly keeping them alive was Berby. Now that hes gone, they are PURE garbage and will go down. Their a team with mediocre players, mediocre coach, and last place stadnign.
                              And they have also lost Keane, Chimbonda, Robinson, Malbranque, Tainio and Zokora.
                              Thats like their best players. They have only replaced them with Pavlychenko, Gomes, Bently and Dos Santos. None of those 3 players have even scored yet and Bent is there only decent striker with 1 goal!

Man Utd =
                              Current EPL Champions
                              Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

Working...
                              X