Whose watching the Reggie Bush show?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whose watching the Reggie Bush show?

I'm not his biggest fan, but this is some amazing stuff.

reggie bush ma ass!!!! He got 3 HUGE blocks on that punt return!! ameh man ham mitoonest TD koneh. One of the blocks was so amazing that the replays were showing that instead!!
    ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
    Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
    Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
    midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
    forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
    Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Didn't you see his other 2 returns? (1 TD, 1 almost TD)

Comment

Originally posted by Babak View Post
        Didn't you see his other 2 returns? (1 TD, 1 almost TD)
        what sucks is that the guy who is punting to him is our fellow bruin Chris Kluwe who was the best punter in the nation in college. I have no idea why he is doin it!!!
        midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
        Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Happy the Saints lost

really don't like Reggie Bush

Comment

hes ramming kim kardashian.

Comment

Originally posted by the-ali View Post
              hes ramming kim kardashian.
              That is not an accomplishment. Half of this forum who live in CA probably have had her as well.

Comment

I was at a party this summer and her younger ugly sister Chloe was there. Every single guy there was hollering at her even though she looks like a fat cow just because she's Kim's younger sister.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  That is not an accomplishment. Half of this forum who live in CA probably have had her as well.
                  I wish

Comment

maaaaaaaaan im soooo pissed at my coworker.....he asked me to trade him 1 player for 2 players (fantasy football) and it sounded good cuz his players werent bad and i was getting 2 players.....

so then it turned out, its agaisnt the rules to have more than 14 players so by the time i found out it was sunday and i basically LOST this week cuz i couldnt get ANY points, i did an illegal move..... I had a damn PERFECT record and my players played good...just like Reggie...now im 4-1 for nothing

Comment

wow we have some haters in here

reggie bush showing why usc football is and will maintain to be the CLASS of ncaa football

Comment

Originally posted by arash123 View Post
                        wow we have some haters in here

reggie bush showing why usc football is and will maintain to be the CLASS of ncaa football

Reggie bush is good but he is not the superman the league is tryin to make him to be and the guy is not an efficient RB. He is good on special teams. The reason why he was good at USC was that he also had Lendale white who did the inside and dirty work and he also had Matt Leinart and my favorite Dwayne Jarret.

USC continues to be successful because they get the best collection of players every year and no matter who their coach or what name on their jersey is, those collection of players will be successful becasue of their talent.

Hats off to Pete Carrol for being such an exceptional recruiter but if he knew just as ounce of coaching, USC woulda been 6 time defending national champions right now

Comment

Working...
                        X