Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by khabalood
    Yeah but thats only from Europe.

FIFA chose Pele as the best player of the decade.

Comment

^^^ I think you mean 5 decades.

Khabalood jan, that's only for Europe and besides it's an internet poll.
      I think that most of the voters are quite young people who probably haven't seen many of the old timers in action.
      Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShirFarhad
        Yeah but thats only from Europe.
        FIFA chose Pele as the best player of the decade.
        was the decade 1960?
        The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

Zidane better than Pele???

you need to get out and watch more football buddy!!!

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

Perhaps you better go look at how weak the defenders were 40 years ago, compared to todays standards. While you are there take a look at how Pele exhibits a lack of control over the ball when he runs, the ball is ten feet ahead of him at times. Notice he lacks the ability to cross well, creatively pass and his heading ability is below the par of todays players. I'd take Zidane on a free kick any day of the week over Pele as well.

Comment

Baba you must be joking....REGARDLESS of how the defenders were and are etc. PELE was CLEARLY MUCH better and best all time!!! then Maradonna, Di Stefano, Cruyff, Platini, Beckenbauer, Best, Puskas etc etc etc.... how do you NOT see that I DONT KNOW!!! you must be in love with Zidane or something, he doesnt even rank in the all time top 20 but might come close to 30 or 40, I mean shit there are players RIGHT now better than Zidane....he is not even better than Ronaldinho who is ZidaneX2 so please stop with the :bs:, but we get the point Zidane was an acceptional player who helped his team to one world cup and thanks for the video, I didnt even want to argue this but it justs bugs me how there is someone out there ACTUALLY thinking this....anyways I dont want to argue this anymore because it is no where NEAR argue-worthy to me with all respect and you will probably stick with your opinion and not open your ears and eyes and realize what EVERYONE is saying but thats ok some of us do think different and that makes the world interesting, thank you and cheers. (no hard feelings)

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

I think Pele is overated. The list of players with better technique than him is quite extensive: Maradonna, Ronaldo, Zidane, Ronaldinho ect. This is clearly evident to anyone who watches a compilation. Pele abilities much like Beckhams have been blown way out of proportion through propaganda.

Comment

Perhaps you better go look at how weak the defenders were 40 years ago, compared to todays standards. While you are there take a look at how Pele exhibits a lack of control over the ball when he runs, the ball is ten feet ahead of him at times. Notice he lacks the ability to cross well, creatively pass and his heading ability is below the par of todays players. I'd take Zidane on a free kick any day of the week over Pele as well.
                  .....hmmmmm the black ball 40 years ago was much heavier than todays!!!!
                  Have you ever played with the FIFA standard ball of WC 1974 for example? I did, and tell you there is a huge difference I notice if i touch the SOFTBALL of today!
                  CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

i've never experienced the old ball personally, however anything one person can learn to do, another person can also learn. I don't see it as a major obstical. Again I haven't used it.

Comment

Also the title of the compilation says zidane is the only God. Its not true he is not God, only the best footballer. Just wanted to add that in.
                      The quotes are back!!!
                      After the game one of the security people at the stadium accidentaly hit enayati with his night stick ( BAATOOM) and knocked him unconscious accorgind to Iransport.net
                      Originally posted by Siavash
                      maybe the security guy is a TM fan.
                      How happy are you with this life? 1-10 scale
                      Originally posted by -ashkan-
                      I'm an iranian, that makes me very happy.
                      Originally posted by soroush
                      the most entertainin' thing is the opposite sex...especially if u've been blessed with a big mouth and good looks like I.

Comment

I'm glad you enjoyed my words.

Comment

Working...
                        X