Official NBA 2008/2009 Thread [MERGED]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
    At the end of the day the lakers are still #1 in the league you lose here or there. but playoffs is all that matters and the blazers cant beat the lakers in LA
    That doesnt change the fact that LAL got OWNED!

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
      That doesnt change the fact that LAL got OWNED!
      meh!!regular season.

Lakers record against the blazers since 1994 when playing at portland is 6-26!! The worst against any team in the league. Its a habit. I am not worried about.
      ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
      Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
      Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
      midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
      forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
      Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Dwayne and Ben Gordon were all over the place in the other game, damn it was crazy.

Comment

Roy balked at Ariza’s reaction to the foul.

“I tried to be cool-headed about it,” Roy said. “I was just going to go over there, but then he started bucking (over the foul) like, ‘What?’ I was just upset because my guy is laying there on the ground and he’s talking trash still. I was pretty upset about it.”

Comment

The foul was nowhere near as bad as it looked, Ariza was going for the ball and Fernandez did a good job overdramatizing it. Looks like Odom will be suspended for atleast 1 game for leaving the bench after the incident.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak View Post
              The foul was nowhere near as bad as it looked, Ariza was going for the ball and Fernandez did a good job overdramatizing it. Looks like Odom will be suspended for atleast 1 game for leaving the bench after the incident.
              A bruin knows that when the other bruin says a bruin did not foul with bad intentions. He is right
              midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
              Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

i don't even think it was flagrant to be honest...

anyways, its all about Home court now

Comment

it was a hard foul...not a dirty one though..I feel bad for Fernandez..if he didnt move his head down it could have been worse..but if you guys have ever seen the Spanish NT play ball (and not the 08 final v.s. USA)..they are among the biggest floppers and whiners in the sport
                  Go Cows!

Comment

Originally posted by Babak View Post

he actually did get part of the ball and just got rudy's hand/wrist on the follow through...i think people are making it to be worse than what it is because of the way he fell...had he not fallen badly, i don't think it would be an issue

and

It's Official, Odom will be suspended next game (against the Rockets)

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp...QbFu7DgW38dTzw

Comment

i got tix for real close seats for the Wizards - Magic game on friday. time to watch howard decimate the Wiz!!

PFDC 10 Years & Counting
                      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
                      For some nice Lounge & Chillout head to -->http://www.youtube.com/user/mkbf86

Comment

Listen to Johnny Ludden of yahoo sports or what tim duncan says will happen!!

Comment

That 3 he took towards the end and then turned around and winked at the camera...pure class

Comment

Last nite I saw Dwight "the Iron Man" Howard RAPE the Wizards and he wasnt even trying, he had 5 blocked shots i think but 4 of them were for goaltending! Dude can get some elevation

PFDC 10 Years & Counting
                            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by mkbf2 View Post
                              Last nite I saw Dwight "the Iron Man" Howard RAPE the Wizards and he wasnt even trying, he had 5 blocked shots i think but 4 of them were for goaltending! Dude can get some elevation
                              thats cool stuff, he's a machine

how do you like rafer alston?

Comment

Originally posted by KevinisGQ View Post
                                thats cool stuff, he's a machine
                                how do you like rafer alston?
                                lol u mean skip to my lue alston? he's pretty good, but anytime he scores 18 on u, u know you're not playin D

PFDC 10 Years & Counting

Comment

Working...
                                X