No announcement yet.

Official NBA 2008/2009 Thread [MERGED]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lakers just gave one away!!!! shame to phil for bringin in the starters too late
    ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
    Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
    Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
    midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
    forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
    Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
      lakers just gave one away!!!! shame to phil for bringin in the starters too late
      we lost to them by 1 point as well just a week or so ago

Comment

Big deal man the season is young, but we got fvcked in the 4th, 32-16

Comment

we lost to them by 1 point as well just a week or so ago
          Lakers were up by 16 points in the beginning of the 4th, kobe hit the go ahead less than a minute left but they somehow got lucky and got one at the buzzer.

Saam, for team growth its best if they lose games like this but the problem is, I dont want us to not have Homecourt against the celts yet one more time
          midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
          Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

The Pistons just came back from 10 points down in the third quarter to win 89-77 against the Spurs in San Antonio!

God, i love Rasheed!

This was a great win for us. We played rock solid defense today which was rather surprising to be honest. But main thing is it seems like Iverson is starting to jell with everyone else around him very well.

We will only be getting better. I just hope we will stay injury-free throughout the year.

Comment

Kevin love posterizes vince carter (yeah its NOT the other way around!!! )

http://www.nba.com/video/channels/to...layer=whatsnew

Comment

Thank God you rejected my Westbrook for Hawes offer. Russell's stat line was absolutely filthy tonight, never in my wildest dreams did I expect him to be this good this quick in the NBA even though I got to watch him at UCLA for 2 years. Right now, he reminds me of a young Baron Davis when he had hops with all those rebounds and steals he's been getting. Second half of the season looks even brighter now that he's the full time starter.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak View Post
                  Thank God you rejected my Westbrook for Hawes offer. Russell's stat line was absolutely filthy tonight, never in my wildest dreams did I expect him to be this good this quick in the NBA even though I got to watch him at UCLA for 2 years. Right now, he reminds me of a young Baron Davis when he had hops with all those rebounds and steals he's been getting. Second half of the season looks even brighter now that he's the full time starter.
                  I am happy for you!!! I dont need anymore guards though. Also for all I care I can finish 6th now. I am getting ready for the playoffs

Comment

Garnett makes Glen Davis cry lol

Comment

BOSTON CELTICS V.S LA GAYKERS

Comment

Kevin Durant's new shoes

Comment

OWNED!!

Comment

Originally posted by MoJo23 View Post
                            The Pistons just came back from 10 points down in the third quarter to win 89-77 against the Spurs in San Antonio!

God, i love Rasheed!

This was a great win for us. We played rock solid defense today which was rather surprising to be honest. But main thing is it seems like Iverson is starting to jell with everyone else around him very well.

We will only be getting better. I just hope we will stay injury-free throughout the year.
                            after the first two quarters I expected another poor performance for A.I like the last game but he did very good in the second half, Rasheed did very good too.

Comment

My main man in the NBA:

Comment

regarding the wolves celtics trade, how different is 2009 from 2008!!

Celts: 1-4

wolves: 5-0

Comment

Working...
                                X