Official NBA 2008/2009 Thread [MERGED]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official NBA 2008/2009 Thread [MERGED]

ok...ill start...I wish I was a Blazers fan...there I said it...every1 around the league is thinking it

Comment

I'm a Warriors fan. Our high hopes and expectations for the season went down the drain with Monta Ellis' big injury last month that will keep him out for about half the season.

Comment

^^^ I think Biedrins is gonna explode this year

GO RAPTORS!!!!!!!!!!
        Go Cows!

Comment

gooooo RAPTORS GO!!!!!

JO shireh
          CB4 shireh!
          Calderon shireh!
          Parker shireh!
          Kapono shireh!
          Moon shireh!
          Salomon shireh!
          Bargnani shir... NIST

Sam Mitchel shirehhhh!!

Comment

Originally posted by persian boy View Post
            gooooo RAPTORS GO!!!!!

JO shireh
            CB4 shireh!
            Calderon shireh!
            Parker shireh!
            Kapono shireh!
            Moon shireh!
            Salomon shireh!
            Bargnani shir... NIST

Sam Mitchel shirehhhh!!
            kapono shireh. KHEYLI ham shireh!!!
            Last edited by persianbruin; 12-02-2008, 07:13 PM.
            ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
            Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
            Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
            midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
            forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
            Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Lakers!!

Comment

Originally posted by persian boy View Post
                gooooo RAPTORS GO!!!!!

JO shireh
                CB4 shireh!
                Calderon shireh!
                Parker shireh!
                Kapono shireh!
                Moon shireh!
                Salomon shireh!
                Bargnani shir... NIST

Sam Mitchel shirehhhh!!
                Haddadi shir nist?

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
                  kapono shireh. KHEYLI ham shireh!!!
                  wouldn't you have loved for the Lakers to some how come out with Kevin Love

anyways...the Rockets will be the best defensive team in the NBA

I have no doubt in my Mind we will be 1st in the West and win the Championship

Comment

Originally posted by radin119 View Post
                    Haddadi shir nist?
                    Haddadi rouye Raptors nist ke vali hanoozam shireh!

Comment

Don't give me goose bumps!!!! As for Kapono, The lakers wanted him s o bad after his freshman year. Problem was that he wasn't going to last till the end of the draft (that was the year the lakers won the 1st of 3peat) so he stayed in school but becasue of horrible coaching (steve lavin) he didnt improve so he was picked after his senior in the 2nd round by the cavs (I guess you already know that!!) he was picked the same year as Lebron. I bet you lebron would kill to have a shooter like him on his team!
                      ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
                      Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
                      Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
                      midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
                      forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                      Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
                        Don't give me goose bumps!!!! As for Kapono, The lakers wanted him s o bad after his freshman year. Problem was that he wasn't going to last till the end of the draft (that was the year the lakers won the 1st of 3peat) so he stayed in school but becasue of horrible coaching (steve lavin) he didnt improve so he was picked after his senior in the 2nd round by the cavs (I guess you already know that!!) he was picked the same year as Lebron. I bet you lebron would kill to have a shooter like him on his team!
                        we either draft Studs (Boozer, Kapono, Daniel Gibson) or duds (Diop, Wagner, Luke Jackson)

yet 2 of our 3 studs got away

Comment

good thing tho he got traded to Minny...imagine if he was still in Memphis...a lot of Gay Love goin on....with an Iranian in the middle

Comment

I'll bet you 5,000 gold that the Rocket's wont even make the NBA finals. What do you say?

Comment

Originally posted by Babak View Post
                              I'll bet you 5,000 gold that the Rocket's wont even make the NBA finals. What do you say?
                              u have such an advantage in that bet!

we gotta make it more fair

Comment

Working...
                              X