Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wouldn't you have loved for the Lakers to some how come out with Kevin Love
    anyways...the Rockets will be the best defensive team in the NBA
    I have no doubt in my Mind we will be 1st in the West and win the Championship

yea ok baba

Comment

u have such an advantage in that bet!
      we gotta make it more fair
      I'll bet you 2 to 1. If the rockets win the west I will give you 20,000 in gold, if not you give me 10,000
      ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
      Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
      Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
      midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
      forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
      Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
        I'll bet you 2 to 1. If the rockets win the west I will give you 20,000 in gold, if not you give me 10,000
        how about this...

Lakers get further into the playoffs than the Rockets...ill give u 10,000

Rockets get further....you pay me 10,000

I wanted to make this deal with Babak but I remembered he's a Warriors Fan

btw...Babak, when does they fantasy league start (Draft)...im being lazy i know...but ill register within the next week if thats ok?

Comment

how about this...

Lakers get further into the playoffs than the Rockets...ill give u 10,000

Rockets get further....you pay me 10,000

I wanted to make this deal with Babak but I remembered he's a Warriors Fan

btw...Babak, when does they fantasy league start (Draft)...im being lazy i know...but ill register within the next week if thats ok?
          DEAL!!!! But conditional. If Kobe goes down the deal is off. You have a choice of player too. But you have to pick that player NOW
          midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
          Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

DEAL!!!! But conditional. If Kobe goes down the deal is off. You have a choice of player too. But you have to pick that player NOW
            McGrady...but give me a day to finalize...i gotta think about this (choosing between yao or mcgrady that is)

another conditional...

If Kobe goes down in a situation in which the Lakers are not going to advance a round further, then the deal is still on (Lakers down in a series 3-0...3-1 etc)

same goes for me

I dont want Kobe being pulled out of the 4th quarter of a game 5 lets say, with 3 min to go down 99-75, ...lakers down by 3-1 in the series

if the injury realistically hinders the team's ability to advance (Kobe or Tmac get hurt in a balanced series or b4 the playoffs) then no prob

Comment

wouldn't you have loved for the Lakers to some how come out with Kevin Love

anyways...the Rockets will be the best defensive team in the NBA

I have no doubt in my Mind we will be 1st in the West and win the Championship
              lool, I'm willing to bet all my gold that it wont happen.

Comment

haha tonight Raptors got
                Originally posted by milad View Post
                OWNED!!

Comment

Originally posted by Saam View Post
                  haha tonight Raptors got
                  preseason.

OWNED!!

Comment

the celtics r gonna go all the way again
                    sigpic

what the world would be if only the majority of people were this good

Comment

The Nets
                      Originally posted by milad View Post
                      OWNED!!
                      Miami

TWICE!

Comment

This was on yahoo's front page about last night's game between the raptors and lakers:

....Up first: new Lakers point man Jordan Farmar gets ballsy on the break, electing to throw an off-the-backboard, over-the-Kapono pass to a trailing Trevor Ariza instead of just laying it in. Good decision.

As a bruin all I have to say is that I am VERY VERY pleased!! our boys are representin WELL!

Comment

This was on yahoo's front page about last night's game between the raptors and lakers:
                          ....Up first: new Lakers point man Jordan Farmar gets ballsy on the break, electing to throw an off-the-backboard, over-the-Kapono pass to a trailing Trevor Ariza instead of just laying it in. Good decision.
                          As a bruin all I have to say is that I am VERY VERY pleased!! our boys are representin WELL!
                          http://www.nba.com/video/channels/to...nba/index.html

Comment

**08-09 Official NBA Thread**

Let the season begin..

------

First hack-a-Shaq 5 seconds into the game..

Comment

raptors baby. new era

Comment

kenyon martin seriously needs to die.

Comment

Working...
                                X