Official NBA 2008/2009 Thread [MERGED]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
    I wish that was true here in southern cali. I went through hell iver the last few years trying to defend kobe in front of laker fans!!
    hey hey hey!! nonono!!
    matt barnes is a bruin and he is one of the nicest dudes I have ever met
    you see what he just did

what a dirty player, they are frustrated cuz they were down by 19 points...he needs to learn the diff between NBA ball and the basketball they play in the prison

Comment

you see what he just did
      what a dirty player, they are frustrated cuz they were down by 19 points...he needs to learn the diff between NBA ball and the basketball they play in jail
      well deep down he is an NFL player. He gets invited every year and he turns it down!! When he was in HS he lead the NATION in number of touchdowns
      ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
      Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
      Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
      midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
      forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
      Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

well deep down he is an NFL player. He gets invited every year and he turns it down!! When he was in HS he lead the NATION in number of touchdowns
        Joey Dorsey would beat his ass

Comment

Joey Dorsey would beat his ass
          yeah maybe they both go to futsal one day......
          midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
          Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Undrafted rookie Anthony Morrow scored 37 pts and got 11 rebounds for the warriors today against the clippers!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Arian View Post
              Undrafted rookie Anthony Morrow scored 37 pts and got 11 rebounds for the warriors today against the clippers!!!
              Thank god I got him in one of my leagues, because I went and added him right after I finished watching the game. Persianbruin had already snatched him up by the time I checked our PFDC league though.

The guy seriously has the sweetest shooting stroke I've ever seen from an NBA player. Yes, including Reggie Miller and Ray Allen.

Comment

any Knicks Fans Here???

Comment

Hey Saam, did you see that 3 pointer to win the game by barnes??? reminded me of when he did it against USC!!

Comment

Hey Saam, did you see that 3 pointer to win the game by barnes??? reminded me of when he did it against USC!!
                    lol

Comment

AI has really matured. At least now when he misses practice, he apologizes

Comment

AI has really matured. At least now when he misses practice, he apologizes

Comment

lol

Comment

LeBron James calls Charles Barkley 'stupid' after criticism

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081129/...lebron_barkley

Comment

Originally posted by tashakor View Post

lebron hanooz dahanesh booyeh shir mideh.. he needs to shut it..

BARKLEY

Comment

Originally posted by tashakor View Post

I have heard stuff coming out of people like arenas, t mac and LbJ that if Kobe had said those the WORLD as we know would have ended!!

Comment

Working...
                                X