X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barkley is an Obese uncle Tom

Comment

Barkley is an Obese uncle Tom
      I hate chuck but he was right this time. You dont talk about leaving the team when there are no problems b/w you and managment (no trade request) and your team doing so well 2 years before you are eligible for a new contract!!
      ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
      Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
      Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
      midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
      forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
      Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Raptors with a solid win over the Hawks. Atlanta is actually lookin good this year.

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
          I hate chuck but he was right this time. You dont talk about leaving the team when there are no problems b/w you and managment (no trade request) and your team doing so well 2 years before you are eligible for a new contract!!
          it was brought up by the Media not him...he was simply answering their questions and touching on a topic which they brought up.

i think it would have been a D*ck move if he just ignored the Media like so many other players do...he gave them what they wanted.

Comment

it was brought up by the Media not him...he was simply answering their questions and touching on a topic which they brought up.
            i think it would have been a D*ck move if he just ignored the Media like so many other players do...he gave them what they wanted.
            he should learn to ignore the media. ALL summer long back in 2007, the media grilled Kobe and mum was the word on his side for MONTHS
            midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
            Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by Ghormeh Sabzi View Post
              any Knicks Fans Here???
              like they'd come in the open about it lol
              Go Cows!

Comment

Regular season dont mean SHYT!! As a laker fan, I take a 50-32 lakers who swept boston over a 79-3 lakers who got swept by boston!!

There is no team in the league who can beat the lakers in a 5 game series let alone a 7 game series....EXCEPT for boston. I expect the lakers to cruise through the western conference finals without even having to play a game 6. They just have to make sure they are up for boston (unless due to matchup problems, god willing cleveland beats them and makes it to the finals)

Disclaimer: all of the above IF the lakers stay healthy

Comment

Cavs were really tough against us last year though

Comment

Originally posted by Saam View Post
                    Cavs were really tough against us last year though
                    7 game series my friend and this is not last year with bynum, gasol and ariza playing at the same time

Comment

bAz in kobe raptorso did rAst kard!!

Comment

^ Kobe didnt do much, it was one way raptors lost, Rebounding and Defence, 2 One main reason for defence is O'neal but if he played the margin would have been smaller possibly Toronto might have had a chance if he played.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbyrider View Post
                          ^ Kobe didnt do much, it was one way raptors lost, Rebounding and Defence, 2 One main reason for defence is O'neal but if he played the margin would have been smaller possibly Toronto might have had a chance if he played.
                          did you watch the game??? He had 21 first half points along with 6 assists. He didnt do much in the second half cuz he didnt play much!! Thanks to him the game was already in hand!

Comment

Raptors are terrible this year. I miss the good old team with Keon Clark, Chris Childs, Vince Carter, Alvin Williams, Jerome Willians, Antonio Davis and Charles Oakley of the 2000 - 2001. Good time to have season tickets. I really feel that Chris Bosh should take his talent and go to city that seems to be moving forward. He has constantly excelled in games and when he score 40+ points, it seems that we still can't win. Unless the Raptors can seriously pick up their game against teams above .500 (i'm not saying we necessarily have to beat the Lakers), I don't think we should even contend for a playoff spot only to see our team get eliminated in the first round again.

Comment

........Bryant came 15 points shy of reaching the 22,000-point mark faster than any other player. Had he done it, he would have beaten Chamberlain to that total by one day, according to the Elias Sports Bureau.

"To be honest, I don't follow anything of that sort. I just go out there and do what I do," Bryant said. "I don't care about that stuff. You guys got me all wrong. I just play. I play hard, and I play the same way all the time. I never concern myself with milestones or anything like that."

Jackson didn't sound so sure.

"Somebody put in the paper that Kobe needed 38 points tonight to be the youngest player to ever reach that particular thing. I mean, that was like putting a carrot in front of a donkey," Jackson said about an hour before tipoff. "That could really mess up the game for us tonight.".........

Comment

Bosh will be a Knick in 2010. So will Lebron.

Comment

Working...
                                X