• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So much for battier being the answer defensively against Kobe
    ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
    Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
    Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
    midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
    forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
    Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

heart breaking loss!!!!!!!!!! Kobe did it for the 3rd straight game but derek fisher gave the game away on a rookie type mistake!! I guess it was karma (fish, spurs, 0.4 seconds)

and MOJO, tim duncan just threw the ball up and it went in not only the lakers lost becasue of it my 9-2 lead over you became 8-3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
      Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
        heart breaking loss!!!!!!!!!! Kobe did it for the 3rd straight game but derek fisher gave the game away on a rookie type mistake!! I guess it was karma (fish, spurs, 0.4 seconds)
        and MOJO, tim duncan just threw the ball up and it went in not only the lakers lost becasue of it my 9-2 lead over you became 8-3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        who's kobe??

Comment

horribly officiated game, ariza clearly got bumped on the last possestion

Comment

Cavs #1 in the NBA

Comment

Interesting... Raptors and Heat discussing a package trade involving Jermaine O'Neal in exchange for Shaun Marion.

Raptors, Heat discussing trade
              The Toronto Raptors and Miami Heat are discussing a trade that would send centre Jermaine O'Neal to the Heat in exchange for forward Shawn Marion and point guard Marcus Banks, the Florida Sun-Sentinel reports.

Concerns about O'Neal's health are delaying negotiations. O'Neal returned to action on Friday after missing nine games with a knee inury. He came off the bench and scored two points and added seven rebounds in just over 17 minutes of action.

Heat president Pat Riley reportedly wants to wait until closer to the NBA's Feb. 19 trade deadline to make a deal, while Raptors president and general manager Bryan Colangelo is looking to make a deal immediately.

O'Neal was acquired in an off-season deal with Indiana that sent point guard T.J. Ford and centre Rasho Nesterovic to the Pacers. O'Neal, 30, has played in only 29 of the Raptors' 41 games so far this season averaging 13.6 points per game and 7.2 rebounds.

Colangelo has been looking to move O'Neal since the emergence of Andrea Bargnani, who has started at centre in place of O'Neal.

Marion has struggled in Miami since being dealt to the Heat from the Phoenix Suns last season for Shaquille O'Neal. The 30-year-old former all-star is in the final year of his contract and is averaging 12.1 points and 9.2 rebounds per game.

Banks, 27, who was also a part of the Suns-Heat deal last season, has two years remaining on his contract.

O'Neal is earning $21.3-million this season and has an option for $23-million next year.

Comment

Originally posted by persian boy View Post
                Interesting... Raptors and Heat discussing a package trade involving Jermaine O'Neal in exchange for Shaun Marion.

Raptors, Heat discussing trade
                I was actually thinking of you when I heard about it! The raps were idiots for signing him and the heat are even bigger idiots if they take him off of the raps hands. Not becasue he is a bad player but becasue he is always injured and is injury prone

Comment

I was actually thinking of you when I heard about it! The raps were idiots for signing him and the heat are even bigger idiots if they take him off of the raps hands. Not becasue he is a bad player but becasue he is always injured and is injury prone
                  Well, Toronto was taking a chance, because he had his last surgery on that bad knee and was ready to jump back into the NBA with a fresh start. Plus, Bargnani was doing almost nothing for Toronto. Give O'Neal props though, he worked his ass off to get back into game shape. But now Bargnani is dropping so many points each night! lol
                  This would benefit the raps more than heat, because you get a solid SF in Marion, who is way better than Moon even on his worst day, also another backup PG in MArcus Banks, i dont know much about him.
                  For the Heat, its like they pretty much traded Shaq for Jermaine, and its ironic, as JO makes more money yet Shaq is a better player right now.
                  If O'Neal stayed healthy, Miami could be a dominant force with the likes of Wade and Beasley.

plus i personally would have to add Miami as one of my teams lol.

Comment

http://www.justin.tv/ender195

good live stream of the raps game against the suns...3rd quarter, suns up by 8...so many damn turnovers.

btw, i don't think jermaine o'neal was a bad buy under the circumstances - we took a chance on a player who was cleared of injuries and then...of course, he goes and gets himself injured again...

bad luck
                    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

sohale you are knicks fan too??

Comment

Originally posted by Ghormeh Sabzi View Post
                        sohale you are knicks fan too??
                        yeeahhh bro. haha. i love nate robinson, and i liked J-Crawf until he got traded.
                        they actually have good players, Duhon is a good PG. wilson chandler is pretty solid.

i may have to add the Heat to my favourite teams now too if O'Neal goes there i feel like such a bandwagon jumper.

Comment

yeeahhh bro. haha. i love nate robinson, and i liked J-Crawf until he got traded.
                          they actually have good players, Duhon is a good PG. wilson chandler is pretty solid.
                          i may have to add the Heat to my favourite teams now too if O'Neal goes there i feel like such a bandwagon jumper.
                          CHIYAAAAAAA!! why don't you just say you like the entire league in your sig lol

i admit my team is raptors but my secondary team is bulls.. growing up scotty pippen was my favorite player even though everyone loved jordan

i miss those days of NBA. todays players don't even come near closes of 90's NBA

Comment

i feel like such a bandwagon jumper.
                            srry to say but u do

i remember how my brother and i used to watch raptor games when we were 8 and 7 years old. so much has changed since. still remember VCs shot he missed at the buzzer, chris child's stupid 3 ball he jacked up with seconds because he thought the raps were down 3 instead of 2, the good playoff series with the pistons. antonio davis was my favourite and he was even an allstar in his prime years.

man i dont think i enjoy raptor games as much as i did when i was younger. im kind of saddened these days. marion would be the lift we need as i can see him being the perfect fit. man i wish this trade would happen ASAP.

as for marcus banks, he could be a solid player off the bench. he had good seasons with boston and can shoot well. a PG but can still be solid off the bench adding depth at the guard spot.

Comment

im relieved that bargnani is starting to consistently produce (as of last 10-11 games)..and parker improved since his disastrous season start...but were 11 games behind .500, and the way teams in the east have improved, were not gonna get 8th seed like atlanta did (like 7games behind .500)

if we lose 2-3 more games then seasons done
                              Go Cows!

Comment

Cavs are without 2 starters

Comment

Working...
                                X