• Time
  • Show
Clear All

props to the best player in the West and the 2nd best player in the NBA
    2nd best player in the history of the NBA??? sure
    ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
    Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
    Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
    midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
    forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
    Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
      2nd best player in the history of the NBA??? sure
      the "the" before NBA assures i steered clear of implying such a thing

anyways, if he was the 2nd best player in NBA history Lebron wud be first

Comment

this reminds me of when NYPIMP used to argue IverJOKE was better than LeBron

but at least Kobe and Lebron are on a similar level

Comment

the "the" before NBA assures i steered clear of implying such a thing
          anyways, if he was the 2nd best player in NBA history Lebron wud be first
          as I said before LbJ by far the best athlete this league has ever seen. But as far as being the best "player".....puuuuuhhhhleeezeee!!!
          ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
          Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
          Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
          midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
          forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
          Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
            as I said before LbJ by far the best athlete this league has ever seen. But as far as being the best "player".....puuuuuhhhhleeezeee!!!
            theres an old man (in his 70s) who would could make over 500 straight free throws. I guess from that standpoint he's better than Kobe Bryant then?

if we're gonna talk about BEST PLAYER without taking Athletic ability into consideration...Kobe, Lebron and Jordan are nowhere near the top 10

the best player would be Nash...better passer than Kobe and Lebron, better shooter (FT% and 3pt%)...better ball handler, smarter...

if u were to ask every GM in the league who, Who would you rather have?

i can promise you the majority would take Lebron

they would take Lebron Now

and they Would take Lebron if Kobe was in his Peek

Comment

this reminds me of when NYPIMP used to argue IverJOKE was better than LeBron

but at least Kobe and Lebron are on a similar level

Now that's funny

Comment

I HATE YOU WITH PASSION.. I HOPE YOU GO TO HELL.. I HATE YOU WITH PASSION.. YOU ARE POSER AND YOU ARE NO GOOD.. YOU ARE SHOW OFF.. YOU ARE A WANNA BE MJ AND YOU'LL NEVER BE MJ.. NBA SHOULD RETIRE #23 SO THIS DOUCH BAG NO GOOD PIECE OF SHIZZ WOULDN'T WEAR #23.. YOU ARE NO KING.. YOU ARE A SHOW OFF.. I WAS ALWAYS DISGUSTED BY CAVS AND I HATE THEM EVEN MORE NOW.. I HATE YOU LEBGAY JAMES

SINCE 2000 NBA = SHOW OFF AND ALL ABOUT BLING BLING

AGREE WITH ME OR DISAGREE BUT

90'S(SINCE I GREW UP IN 90'S) NBA WAS THE REAL BBALL I WITNESSED LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

TWO OF THE GREATEST. NO ONE WILL EVER REPLACE THESE TWO

Comment

^^^

lol, what did he do

he's one of the calmest guys in the nba and fairly modest

he's drawn so many hard fouls and never does he react

and he doesn't fight people like Kobe

Comment

^^^

1. cavs beat raptors tonight.. getting tired of this loosing season. thought the way raptors played last year they are gonna do well again this year and even better

2. i just simply can't stand the guy.. he is an a$$.

anyone remember there was that interview wtih Jamario Moon and he is having blast all of sudden you have this over rated joojeeh come and interrupt the interview.. i tried to look for the vid but for some reason i can't find it

HE AINT NO KING. KING OF BITING HIS FINGER NAIL LIKE A 5 YEAR OLD GIRL

i like this vid. shows we he sucks and over rated.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghormeh Sabzi View Post
                      ^^^
                      1. cavs beat raptors tonight.. getting tired of this loosing season. thought the way raptors played last year they are gonna do well again this year and even better
                      anyone remember there was that interview wtih Jamario Moon and he is having blast all of sudden you have this over rated joojeeh come and interrupt the interview.. i tried to look for the vid but for some reason i can't find it
                      u shouldn't blame him cuz the raports lost!

and he didn't label himself King James

and the second video you posted is by this guy http://www.youtube.com/user/victorlopez07

obviously the guy is jealous

When you garner that much hate....you know your damn good

He is no question the best player in the NBA

3 years before he becomes a free agent you had people talking about him and where he might sign....they didn't even do that with Kobe!

and Kobe was constantly *****ing and whining....LeBron isnt

Comment

Originally posted by Ghormeh Sabzi View Post
                        ^^^

i like this vid. shows we he sucks and over rated.

and when you search iverson sucks:

http://youtube.com/results?search_ty...son+sucks&aq=f

all you get is him missing in a video game

Comment

Comment

http://www.cleveland.com/sportsflash...orylist=sports

Comment

*sigh* Im starting to get the feeling that Kobe doesnt like me.
                              I mean he drops 81 against my raptors and now 61 against my knicks

Comment

yet the Lakers win by single digits

can't wait to see u guys later this week in Ohio

Lechoke tried his hardest to break Kobe's record tonight and failed and then you guys won by even less than us.

Comment

Working...
                                X