• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not looking good for the Cavs

Lebron has had a bad game
    Prince James needs to wait a bit more before King Kobe gives him the throne

Lamar outclassed both of them today LOL
    Last edited by Saam; 02-08-2009, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Saam View Post
      Prince James needs to wait a bit more before King Kobe gives him the throne

Lamar outclassed both of them today LOL
      ya both Lebron and Kobe had bad games today

I've always said, Lakers are the better team, Lebron is the better player...that rang true today...with both team's best players unable to mount any sort of real contribution, they game was on the shoulders of the Lakers-kobe and Cavs-lebron

Comment

ya both Lebron and Kobe had bad games today

I've always said, Lakers are the better team, Lebron is the better player...that rang true today...with both team's best players unable to mount any sort of real contribution, they game was on the shoulders of the Lakers-kobe and Cavs-lebron
        LBJ isnt still the man for big and stressful games, Kobe was out of form because of the flu I think.
        If LBJ had the nerves of Big Z, Cavs could easily kick LAL's ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
          LBJ isnt still the man for big and stressful games, Kobe was out of form because of the flu I think.
          If LBJ had the nerves of Big Z, Cavs could easily kick LAL's ass.
          No way, today Lakers won away from home without their man in the paint and still dominated there and on top of all that Kobe was throwing up before the game. This proves that altogether LA are a head and shoulders above Cavs

Comment

saam did you see the game??

Fk'n phil has cost the lakers about 5-6 games a year for sitting KObe for TOO LONG in the beginning of 4th and it almost happened again. He even admitted earlier in the year after one of the lakers losses that he should have brought kobe back in sooner!! This is part of the report from last night's game:

----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
            Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
            Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
            midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
            forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
            Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Knickerbockers murdered the Raptors. 127-97

Comment

Originally posted by persian boy View Post
                Knickerbockers murdered the Raptors. 127-97
                thats NY for ya

Comment

oh...the knickerboppers destroyed toronto...42-22 in NY's favor after the first Q is enough to make me stop watching..i have a feeling in 2010 the Raptors are gonna end up with no one
                  Go Cows!

Comment

Originally posted by radin119 View Post
                    thats NY for ya
                    when 2 punching bags go head to head something has to give!!
                    midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                    Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
                      when 2 punching bags go head to head something has to give!!
                      the knicks will be great in 1 year

Comment

Originally posted by persian boy View Post
                        the knicks will be great in 1 year
                        thats wat the knicks fans have been saying since 1999

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
                          saam did you see the game??

Fk'n phil has cost the lakers about 5-6 games a year for sitting KObe for TOO LONG in the beginning of 4th and it almost happened again. He even admitted earlier in the year after one of the lakers losses that he should have brought kobe back in sooner!! This is part of the report from last night's game:
                          Yes it was not very pleasant to watch

Comment

Just call me the Suns 13th man. Kobe is killing me man KILLING ME (in both fantasy leagues) and there is nothing I can do!!

Comment

The last time I saw the lakers (sans Kobe) play this awful we had guys named Smush and Kwame!!

Comment

Shaq took his old team on a trip to Ghazvin today.

Comment

Working...
                                X