Official NBA 2008/2009 Thread [MERGED]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Babak View Post
    Shaq took his old team on a trip to Ghazvin today.
    It was mostly our fellow bruin Barnes who hit critical shots. But the lakers defensively looked so lost and I honestly went back to the days of smush and kwame.

games like these show how waste of an MVP award (2 of them) was when nash got them. The first he robbed shaq and the second he robbed Kobe.

But this was my absolute nightmare. Kobe having an awesome game (my fantasy teams losing) and the lakers losing at the same time
    ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
    Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
    Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
    midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
    forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
    Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
      It was mostly our fellow bruin Barnes who hit critical shots. But the lakers defensively looked so lost and I honestly went back to the days of smush and kwame.
      games like these show how waste of an MVP award (2 of them) was when nash got them. The first he robbed shaq and the second he robbed Kobe.
      But this was my absolute nightmare. Kobe having an awesome game (my fantasy teams losing) and the lakers losing at the same time
      Yea what got into Matt Barnes today? That guy was on fire. But I'm glad the Diesel is showing everyone that he's still not finished. He was well deserving of an All-Star selection this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak View Post
        Yea what got into Matt Barnes today? That guy was on fire. But I'm glad the Diesel is showing everyone that he's still not finished. He was well deserving of an All-Star selection this year.
        If the Diesel had Kobe's work ethic he woulda won more championships than Bill Russell.
        midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
        Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

What a free kick by Guti! and Raul's first touch in between two defenders from outside of the 18 into the bottom left corner.

Sneijder really needs to hit the bench, he has been absolutely abysmal and has no business playing anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Club monaco View Post
            What a free kick by Guti! and Raul's first touch in between two defenders from outside of the 18 into the bottom left corner.

Sneijder really needs to hit the bench, he has been absolutely abysmal and has no business playing anymore.
            did you mean to post that in the real madrid thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Club monaco View Post

I can't wait for them to make it to the conference finals. Imagine Real vs. Lakers. That would be something, especially for former barca player Gasol playing against his rival team

Comment

The Cavalier's Delonte West with Allah tattooed on his Neck (Just before 2:00)

Comment

So the Cavs clinched a playoff spot. Meanwhile, it was possible last night that the Rockets could have fell from 3rd to 6th with one loss. Gotta love being in the west. lol

Comment

Ghermez was at the bulls game last night

Comment

Damn there is a fight going on in the LAL Portland game, everyone is involved hehe.

Comment

Damn, I think Fernandez has broken some ribs, Ariza is an asshole, just you are being owned 55 to 83 doesnt mean you should foul that hard.

Comment

After a 15min suspension of the game, it continues after they took Fernandez out on a stretcher, it seems bad.

Comment

damn!! I stopped watching the game cuz the lakers were getting handled!! looks like I missed the good stuff.
                            Last edited by persianbruin; 03-09-2009, 09:19 PM.

Comment

lol Trailblazers didnt even play the last 20 secs

Comment

At the end of the day the lakers are still #1 in the league you lose here or there. but playoffs is all that matters and the blazers cant beat the lakers in LA

Comment

Working...
                                X