Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahahaha, repped

Comment

and thank you Atlanta...It looks like the Cavs will now have home court advantage throughout the Playoffs

Comment

and thank you Atlanta...It looks like the Cavs will now have home court advantage throughout the Playoffs
        yup but too bad you cant beat the lakers at home!!
        ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
        Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
        Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
        midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
        forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
        Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Comment

Turkum just keep making predictions bro, so far all of them have come out the opposite. I hope you're predicting Cleveland to win the title

Comment

Originally posted by Saam View Post
              Turkum just keep making predictions bro, so far all of them have come out the opposite. I hope you're predicting Cleveland to win the title
              I just predicted the Cavs to have home court advantage throughout the playoffs...Lakers losing to Bobcats sure helps the cause

Comment

I just predicted the Cavs to have home court advantage throughout the playoffs...Lakers losing to Bobcats sure helps the cause
                I didnt know the lakers score but as soon as I saw turkum having the last post, I knew they lost!!

Mo jaan, remember you are a rockets fan!!
                midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
                  I didnt know the lakers score but as soon as I saw turkum having the last post, I knew they lost!!
                  Mo jaan, remember you are a rockets fan!!
                  i can be a fan of both

Comment

i can be a fan of both
                    yeah but as far as bragging rights you can only pick one that one is on Texas!

Comment

yeah but as far as bragging rights you can only pick one that one is on Texas!
                      lol or I cud just let you pick for me

way to choose the team with the worse record of the two!

and the team not in my home state of 20 years!

Comment

lol or I cud just let you pick for me
                        way to choose the team with the worse record of the two!
                        and the team not in my home state of 20 years!
                        You picked it in the beginning of the season, not me!!

Comment

You picked it in the beginning of the season, not me!!
                          I picked them to get further than the Lakers!

Comment

I picked them to get further than the Lakers
                            What stage is further than the finals? :S

Comment

Originally posted by Saam View Post
                              What stage is further than the finals? :S

Its clear that Lebron will be MVP. Now I am just looking forward to that eye of the tiger by Kobe in the playoffs. I wish somehow they coulda delayed presenting the trophy to Lebron until game 1 of the finals in front of the cavs fans and Kobe. Then only god himself coulda saved the cavs and I think even that needed some negotiation between the almighty and Mr. 81
                              Last edited by persianbruin; 04-01-2009, 09:28 AM.

Comment

Holla

Comment

Working...
                                X