No announcement yet.

Angola,Portugal,Mexico friendly games..[R]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mexico won 1-0 against Ghana and they dominated the game..

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
    CITY

Comment

damn...

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran
        damn...
        we are better than Ghana

CITY

Comment

I'm really worried about Ghana, Togo, and Angola. These teams are just plain bad and are set to disgrace Africa at the World Cup.

I don't see how Iran should lose to Angola unless something funny happens in the game, it is football after all. TM should be heading for a historic berth in the 2nd round if you can just muster draws vs. Portugal and Mexico. Easier said than done, but I'm not sure Iran will ever be in as good a position going into a World Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran
            http://www1.bild.t-online.de/BTO/spo...elbericht.html

look at Bild's rating for the Germans

they couldnt have been that bad!

Comment

Originally posted by Club monaco
              Mouarf, the Slovakian goalkeeper had one hell of a game. Very bad finishing from France.

The new France away kit looks very chic!

Probably the best French kit I've ever seen.

of course, its adidas

Comment

By the way I read somewhere that the Mexican team is using hypnothism therapy to get themselves psychologically ready for the World Cup.
                sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

I'm very surprised of spain-ivory coast 3:2.

after all I saw from IC in the african cup, I thought they suck:
                  having only average players and play wannabe counter-attack-football.

but the game seems to have been quite close. I dont know why. probably because IC plays anti-football

Comment

Ivory coast seems to be good against good oposition, they also drew Italy 1-1 in Italy..and woow they already had 2 very good friendlies Not at home!!
                    Do these countried pay them or what??

CITY

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh
                      I'm really worried about Ghana, Togo, and Angola. These teams are just plain bad and are set to disgrace Africa at the World Cup.

I don't see how Iran should lose to Angola unless something funny happens in the game, it is football after all. TM should be heading for a historic berth in the 2nd round if you can just muster draws vs. Portugal and Mexico. Easier said than done, but I'm not sure Iran will ever be in as good a position going into a World Cup.
                      Ghana is a GREAT team...and thats a fact

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli
                        Ghana is a GREAT team...and thats a fact
                        I think he knows the team better Makaveli aek 2pac jan..Ghana has been poorer lately!

CITY

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin K
                          I think he knows the team better Makaveli aek 2pac jan..Ghana has been poorer lately!
                          well...ide seen them in the African cup. and just a couple of days ago i attended 2 of their practices and they're one physically strong team, they juts have no offence. and in the Mexico game which i attended the game was theirs, they were practically playing in Mexico and they were unlucky not to win, cuz their goal was discounted and they had to play with 10 men. If Iran plays taht well against Mexico i'de be surprised.

Comment

Working...
                          X