Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN View Post
    Its a feral sport .
    Its immoral because you are beating someone up for your own personal benefit.
    i used to agree with you when i first saw it.

but now i completely respect the sport. i have seen many many fights and many documentaries.

these guys are professionals. and repsect each other immensely.

Dont look at The Ultimate Fighter bro cause they are a bunch of redneck louts. they give a bad name to the sport.

In Pride days theses fighters were almost worshipped. On and off the ring they were model professionals. Japanses people loved them. and Japan is a conservative country.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia View Post
      i used to agree with you when i first saw it.
      but now i completely respect the sport. i have seen many many fights and many documentaries.
      these guys are professionals. and repsect each other immensely.
      Dont look at The Ultimate Fighter bro cause they are a bunch of redneck louts. they give a bad name to the sport.
      In Pride days theses fighters were almost worshipped. On and off the ring they were model professionals. Japanses people loved them. and Japan is a conservative country.
      you say that I bet that at the end of the day you wouldn't want your son competing in such a sport!

Comment

oooo baba 2pages and no results?

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN View Post
          you say that I bet that at the end of the day you wouldn't want your son competing in such a sport!
          no one has ever died from the sport brother and some ppl make a good living in the sport.

My son would be raised the same way i have been raised with plenty of respect for everyone.

You have to understand that it is a sport. Look at Crocop (my fave fighter) he was in Croatian parliament and also an anti-terrorist cop. Genki Sudo used to come out and before every fight he had a flag with all the countries on it and it would be a symbol of the world uniting.

Dont mistake the sport cause of trailer trash in the USA. They are all just gutter trash who have been brought up fighting and want to make a living from it.

At the end of the day it is the disciplined fighters who are at the top. GSP, Anderson Silva, Couture, Fedor, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia View Post
            Is he really the best Jiu Jitsu fighter in the world? According the internet he isnt. He wasnt even in the final of World BJJ tournaments. so how do u come up with your judgement?
            Im sure he is great to train tito, but believe me man there is many better trainers of BJJ in the world. Namely anyone in the Gracie family and also the Nogueras.
            However i do agree that Wandi isnt the same fighter. Its weird how Pride fighters have come to UFC with little success. It looks like the octagon actually makes a difference to the ring.
            I want Wandi to win though. need pride to have......Pride
            Well, I am not even sure if he competed in the World BJJ tournament. World BJJ tournament is not the most prestigious tournament in the world. The most prestigious jujitsu tournament in the world is the Abu Dhabi tourny. In the Abu Dhabi tournament, the prince of Abu Dhabi PERSONALLY invites 16 of the worlds best grapplers (in each weight class), so far he has been invited 4 times and actually won 2 times. He also set a tournament record because he submitted 3 out of his 4 opponents. Not to mention all the other tournaments he's won.

The Gracies of course are legends in the game, lol they created this sport. But I don't know man, he told me himself he was ranked 1st in the world but that was a couple years ago.

Now as for he's competition, Okami, this guy no doubt is a superstar, he's beaten some of the worlds best fighters (Evan Tanner, Anderson Silva...) but if Dean Lister can take him to the ground then with out a doubt he can submit Okami!!

But let's not get ahead of ourselves these guys always injure themselves, by the time they are set to fight, one of them will have like back injury and pussiey out.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
              oooo baba 2pages and no results?
              The fight is not until November 15

Comment

Anyone watch UFC 90?

LOL Cote's knee popped out for no reason in round 3, lost the fight!

Comment

anyways gd luck to this sadollah

Comment

Originally posted by tashakor View Post
                    Anyone watch UFC 90?

LOL Cote's knee popped out for no reason in round 3, lost the fight!
                    I have not seen it yet. Apparently Silva was in charge the whole time anyway.
                    so glad Alves beat ***check. I hate that guy. Alves V GSP will be an awesome fight. hope GSP wins that one.
                    Surpsied Werdum lost so bad. that guy used to be a badass.

Comment

so is the fight this saturday??

hopefully u guys can update us rite away

Comment

Amir pulled out because of a leg infection

Amir isnt a bad fighter, we will have to wait for him to have acouple of more pro fights under his belt before we can see how well he will do in the world of UFC.

I am a Boxing & K1 fan myself, not really UFC fan cause of all the excessive mat fighting (its a very technical style of fighting). But i hope Amir comes out strong after he recovers.

Comment

aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh that sux

ok close thread i guess

Comment

goddamn it!!! I was waiting to see him in action.

Comment

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
                              sigpic

Comment

haha Brock Lesner raped Couture....TKO round 2.

Brock is the new heavyweight champ.

Comment

Working...
                                X