UFC 91 Card - Amir Sadollah In It!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tashakor View Post
    haha Brock Lesner raped Couture....TKO round 2.

Brock is the new heavyweight champ.
    Why haha??

You are not saying you actually support Lesner are you?

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia View Post
      Why haha??
      You are not saying you actually support Lesner are you?
      Lesner is a great entertainer man, you can't help but sometimes enjoy seeing him in the Octagon. Of course he's not a good fighter, but it's still fun. Couture's time was up, I am glad he came for one last fight

Now how much would you pay to see Lesner vs. The Beast

Comment

Lesner is a great entertainer man, you can't help but sometimes enjoy seeing him in the Octagon. Of course he's not a good fighter, but it's still fun. Couture's time was up, I am glad he came for one last fight

Lol! Sapp would get raped in all holes. He would even get raped so hard that new holes would open up for Lesnar to rape.

With that said, Lesnar is over-rated and he wouldn't stand a chance against someone like Fedor. Couture was over even before this fight, and he is barely a top 10 HW.
        sigpic

Comment

another kimbo slice

its so funny when people think just cuz a guy is a huge muscular black guy with a scary looking face...then he's invincible....in fighting looks are nothing....these guys will get owned in the real world

look at how embarrasing kimbo lost to that pink haired slushy stand employee

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
            another kimbo slice
            I Agree, Kimbo cant fight (when he lost to Gannon in his street fighting days he made excuses saying he cheated etc & when he lost in MMA he said he was paid to go down.....later Elitte when bankrupt because he lost the fight)

MMA needs idiots like Kimbo and Lesnar it helps draw a crowd.

As far as Sapp goes i respect him alot more then Brock or Kimbo, cause he went to K1 knowing he had to train & he is only a good marketing gimmick for the japanese

Comment

Originally posted by Astroboi View Post
              I Agree, Kimbo cant fight (when he lost to Gannon in his street fighting days he made excuses saying he cheated etc & when he lost in MMA he said he was paid to go down.....later Elitte when bankrupt because he lost the fight)
              MMA needs idiots like Kimbo and Lesnar it helps draw a crowd.
              As far as Sapp goes i respect him alot more then Brock or Kimbo, cause he went to K1 knowing he had to train & he is only a good marketing gimmick for the japanese
              What are you talking about? Brock is training really hard. Look at the difference between his fight with Frank Mir and the one with Couture. He is no freak. Actually, he is an athletic master piece.
              sigpic

Comment

another kimbo slice
                its so funny when people think just cuz a guy is a huge muscular black guy with a scary looking face...then he's invincible....in fighting looks are nothing....these guys will get owned in the real world
                I don't think he is invincible, and this guy is actually worse than Kimbo Slice he can't fight for shit, but as a matter of fact is so successful that he was about to sign a contract to fight Mike Tyson. But two heavy beasts fighting is pretty entertaining

Comment

another kimbo slice
                  I don't think he is invincible, and this guy is actually worse than Kimbo Slice he can't fight for shit, but as a matter of fact is so successful that he was about to sign a contract to fight Mike Tyson. But two heavy beasts fighting is pretty entertaining
                  Just so u guys know.

Bobb Sapp defeated Ernesto Hoost not once but twice.
                  Hoost is the greatest Kickboxer ever with most K1 titles.

It may be different in MMA but the bastard is still a tough MOFO.

My boy Crocop broke Sapps jaw with one punch. Sapp crumbled to the ground and was pretty much crying of pain.

I wouldnt be comparing Sapp to Kimbo

Comment

Just so u guys know.
                    Bobb Sapp defeated Ernesto Hoost not once but twice.
                    Hoost is the greatest Kickboxer ever with most K1 titles.
                    It may be different in MMA but the bastard is still a tough MOFO.
                    My boy Crocop broke Sapps jaw with one punch. Sapp crumbled to the ground and was pretty much crying of pain.
                    I wouldnt be comparing Sapp to Kimbo
                    Sapp is a horrible fighter though, it's all power. If you see his punches you will laugh. He doesn't even defend, and I haven't even seen him kick in his bouts.

....lol didn't Crocop fck Sapp's shoulder? or was it his jaw, that shit was so funny

Comment

Sapp is a horrible fighter though, it's all power. If you see his punches you will laugh. He doesn't even defend, and I haven't even seen him kick in his bouts.
                      ....lol didn't Crocop fck Sapp's shoulder? or was it his jaw, that shit was so funny
                      It was def his jaw
                      http://www.metacafe.com/watch/75270/broken_cheek_bone/

he had a killer punch though, believe me man. Anyone that beats Hoost twice has no fluked it.

If u have not seen Hoost before watch this video, he was ruthless and had amazing power in his kicks. I always wondered what he would have been like in MMA, i rekon he would have been the champ no doubt. Look at the way he kicks ppl in the knee. OUCH!!!

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/814820..._of_muay_thai/

Comment

=

oooooooo can i see a clip of that?

Comment

oooooooo can i see a clip of that?
                          I just sent it below

but here is a shorter vid with it
                          http://www.metacafe.com/watch/200088...p_vs_bob_sapp/

LOOOOOOOOOOL and look at the size difference

Comment

Sapp said in an interview after the match: he broke my eye.
                            Sapp sux monkey a$$ tbh. all hail crocop.
                            Want him vs Fedor again.!
                            IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

It was def his jaw
                              http://www.metacafe.com/watch/75270/broken_cheek_bone/
                              he had a killer punch though, believe me man. Anyone that beats Hoost twice has no fluked it.
                              If u have not seen Hoost before watch this video, he was ruthless and had amazing power in his kicks. I always wondered what he would have been like in MMA, i rekon he would have been the champ no doubt. Look at the way he kicks ppl in the knee. OUCH!!!
                              http://www.metacafe.com/watch/814820..._of_muay_thai/
                              Yea Ernesto is a star and one of the best Kickboxers ever, and yes it wasn't a fluke, it was just power. One punch from Sapp is devastating

But I still think Sapp would lose to Lesner. If you watch Lesner carefully you can see how fast he is and he's technique is very good for someone with 4 fights.

Comment

Yea Ernesto is a star and one of the best Kickboxers ever, and yes it wasn't a fluke, it was just power. One punch from Sapp is devastating
                                But I still think Sapp would lose to Lesner. If you watch Lesner carefully you can see how fast he is and he's technique is very good for someone with 4 fights.
                                Well i have no idea why Sapp even entered MMA, he was ok in kickboxing and i think he would have had a chance against Lesner in pure kickboxing..but in MMA Lesner would prob win.

Comment

Working...
                                X