Clear All

Originally posted by babak_australia View Post
    I just sent it below
    but here is a shorter vid with it
    http://www.metacafe.com/watch/200088...p_vs_bob_sapp/
    LOOOOOOOOOOL and look at the size difference

dddaaamnnn he did f-ck him up and WOW wat a size difference

Comment

Sapp is way to big to do MMA...fark hes to big for K1 hes just good marketing gimmick for japanese cause they dont see a 155kg black man that often. He should challenge Tyson for a boxing bout in Japan.....there will be some serious money there

i think we are off the Amir topic now lol

Comment

Originally posted by Astroboi View Post
        Sapp is way to big to do MMA...fark hes to big for K1 hes just good marketing gimmick for japanese cause they dont see a 155kg black man that often. He should challenge Tyson for a boxing bout in Japan.....there will be some serious money there

i think we are off the Amir topic now lol
        We have been off the Amir topic for ages bro since he pulled out.

as for sapp, he may be a gimmick but he has faught some serious fighters, so although he is pure boxing he has my respect as he has faught the kind of fighters that UFC would never see.

Comment

We have been off the Amir topic for ages bro since he pulled out
          we might aswell start a MMA vs Kickboxing thread to accommodate

Comment

Originally posted by Astroboi View Post
            we might aswell start a MMA vs Kickboxing thread to accommodate
            I used to love kickboxing in the old days of Crocop, Hugg, Hoost, Bernardo etc. but these days MMA is more exciting for me.

I actually enjoy Brazilian Jiu Jitsu so even when it is on the floor i dont mind. But ill always like the heavy hitters the most.

A. Silva, W.Silva, Crocop and Fedor

Comment

Anderson Silva vs. Fedor would probably be the best fight in the history of MMA.....

Comment

Originally posted by tashakor View Post
                Anderson Silva vs. Fedor would probably be the best fight in the history of MMA.....
                they have 2 weight classes between them man. Fedor would destroy Silva.

For now i want to see Anderson Silva get the Light HW which i think he is more then capable of.

How good would it be to watch fights like
                Anderson Silva V Waderlei Silva
                A. Silva V Rampage
                A.Silva V Lidell

it woud be awesome.

Comment

they have 2 weight classes between them man. Fedor would destroy Silva.
                  For now i want to see Anderson Silva get the Light HW which i think he is more then capable of.
                  How good would it be to watch fights like
                  Anderson Silva V Waderlei Silva
                  A. Silva V Rampage
                  A.Silva V Lidell
                  it woud be awesome.
                  I think if they were the same weight Anderson would beat Fedor, but we will never know until we see it.

But can Anderson win the Light Heavweight? I mean he is the Middleweight Champ, I'm not sure if the UFC will allow him to fight for that title

If he gets a shot at it he will win it. His body is fit like a Light Heavyweight not Middleweight.

Comment

Originally posted by tashakor View Post
                    I think if they were the same weight Anderson would beat Fedor, but we will never know until we see it.

But can Anderson win the Light Heavweight? I mean he is the Middleweight Champ, I'm not sure if the UFC will allow him to fight for that title

If he gets a shot at it he will win it. His body is fit like a Light Heavyweight not Middleweight.
                    He has already had one fight in the LHW and destroyed the guy. Anderson is a natural 205pounder and he cuts weight for his fights, so i think he could get the LHW belt.

But Fedor is a different thing. He is probably the most deadly fighter ever.

Comment

Working...
                    X