• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ali View Post
    go ahead and laugh, ali jan.

Comment

Comment

here is the match summary for those who missed it. like 9 minutes of highlights, enjoy: http://worldfootball.us/news/premierleague/2779.html

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
        Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

chelsea fans,

how do your asses feel
          Chelsea had a 86 game winning streak at the Bridge and for Liverpool to finally stop that was a good achievement, but dont get to up ur self. Besides they're under more pressure holding the record then not having one.

Man Utd =
          Current EPL Champions
          Current European Champions
          Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

i would just like to mention that we were missing 4 regular starter players who would have certainly made a difference.
            Joe Cole. Micheal Essien. Michael Ballack and our main man upfront Didier Drogba.

But anyway. Liverpool fans. as Suprah said. CONSISTENCY is the key. and Liverpool doesn't tend to be very consistent. the season is still very long.

Comment

Originally posted by persian boy View Post
              i would just like to mention that we were missing 4 regular starter players who would have certainly made a difference.
              Joe Cole. Micheal Essien. Michael Ballack and our main man upfront Didier Drogba.
              But anyway. Liverpool fans. as Suprah said. CONSISTENCY is the key. and Liverpool doesn't tend to be very consistent. the season is still very long.
              Don't worry about that mate. I hate Chelsea, but I didn't bag anyone about the result. Chelsea are playing magnificant football this season and they dominated the possesion with 68%. Liverpool had a wicked deflection and half of their wins this season have come from the last 10min. They wont be able to win the league like this. The luck is on their side so far, but dont worry, it will be against them soon.

Man Utd =
              Current EPL Champions
              Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

Originally posted by G0happy View Post
                Don't worry about that mate. I hate Chelsea, but I didn't bag anyone about the result. Chelsea are playing magnificant football this season and they dominated the possesion with 68%. Liverpool had a wicked deflection and half of their wins this season have come from the last 10min. They wont be able to win the league like this. The luck is on their side so far, but dont worry, it will be against them soon.
                it is wrong to score in that time frame? damn i must have missed something.

Comment

and last season how did united win the league? similar way?

Comment

Originally posted by Arian View Post
                    and last season how did united win the league? similar way?
                    actually no, wen united were loosing they salvaged a point with an equaliser in the last 5min, but that only happened in 4 matches. I have checked the stats just to make sure.

Man Utd =
                    Current EPL Champions
                    Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

Long high quality highlights are in this topic

Comment

Don't worry about that mate. I hate Chelsea, but I didn't bag anyone about the result. Chelsea are playing magnificant football this season and they dominated the possesion with 68%.
                        remind u of manu-barca much?

Comment

^^Yer but we dont fluke our wins, Liverpool do. What about the Champions League qualifier this season, it came down to Kuyt and extra time to win. lol

Man Utd =
                          Current EPL Champions
                          Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

^^Yer but we dont fluke our wins, Liverpool do. What about the Champions League qualifier this season, it came down to Kuyt and extra time to win. lol
                            well i hope u watched that match or atleast the stats if u r saying it was a "fluke"

btw. chelsea were lucky xabi alonso's shot didnt go in and they had cech to save the gerrard screamer.

Comment

well i hope u watched that match or atleast the stats if u r saying it was a "fluke"
                              btw. chelsea were lucky xabi alonso's shot didnt go in and they had cech to save the gerrard screamer.
                              They're a Belgium side. Liverpool should be able to rape them with any team they put on the field. It took exactly 121min to beat them

Man Utd =
                              Current EPL Champions
                              Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

Working...
                              X