Man City will make a $62 Million bid for David Villa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
    Read what giggs said and what I commented first, then reply.
    i did
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
      Ryan Giggs BS alot, they said the same shit about Chelsea too, Abramovic took away their Mr.Kenyon and turned Chelsea into a big club.
      Well Chelsea have always been big in Premier League but not one of the best. But I don't think Ryan Giggs is bullshiting. He's telling the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Demis-11 View Post
        i think people would like to think players like villa are more loyal or better than that..but realistically..for 62million euro and above..valencia definately has a price and they would take it one day
        they had an even larger offer from madrid this summer that they rejected

Comment

damit. here goes another chelsea. rolling the cash and buying big players. i hope villa doesnt become a schevchenko and can do well in PL. if villa wants to move he will be more comfortable staying in spain and real would smash any man city deal if they wanted him.

btw. Villa is very loyal to valencia and will not leave very easily.

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
          Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

Well I'm not surprised. Man City are gonna offer these amounts to all the best players around the world. They're eligible to get anyone, money isnt a problem, but their is no way Villa will leave Valencia. He has extended his contract for 5 extra year + Valencia want like 2 times more.

Man Utd =
            Current EPL Champions
            Current European Champions
            Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

Working...
            X