****ing Gerrard dives yet again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
    dont care.,,, he is still one of my fav players!!!
    STEVIE, STEVIE!!!
    No doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Demis-11 View Post
      chants in english never usually sound that intimidating or vicious as louder languages lol..but thats a pretty cool torres chant
      i agree. i even have some evidence:

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
        i agree. i even have some evidence:

hahaha thats supposed to be an intimadating chant?? haha we eat those kind of chants for breakfest in turkey lol

Comment

Originally posted by IranSoccer#8 View Post
          hahaha thats supposed to be an intimadating chant?? haha we eat those kind of chants for breakfest in turkey lol
          lol obviously turks have the loudest chants so its not fair to compare. but the chant is saying "eto o cabron, saluda al campeon" which means "etoo you bastard, salute the champions." they say this because eto o said the same thing to madrid when his barca won the league. too bad he got an intentional yellow card so he could miss the game because he was afraid to face the crowd.

Comment

the ref made some very bad calls against us and we deserved a goal. i had never seen gerrard dive before but any man u fans should have nothing to say considering ronaldo and chelsea fans should have nothing to say as they lost 3-1. oh and barca fans should have nothing to say as they drew 1-1 with basel. oh and btw. it was 92.25 minute not 94.

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
            Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

Wait...
              hold on!

A Man U fan is complaining about diving?
              Really man? Do we ever want to go down that road ?

Comment

Its bs. The commentator said it at half time, Liverpool has only scored in the 1st half 4 times this season and in the last 5min 12 times. This style isnt gonna win EPL and CL titles.

Man Utd =
                Current EPL Champions
                Current European Champions
                Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

liverpool deserved a goal
                  but that was a horrible dive lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ali View Post
                    the ref made some very bad calls against us and we deserved a goal. i had never seen gerrard dive before but any man u fans should have nothing to say considering ronaldo and chelsea fans should have nothing to say as they lost 3-1. oh and barca fans should have nothing to say as they drew 1-1 with basel. oh and btw. it was 92.25 minute not 94.
                    remember turkey.... and here's some more:

Originally posted by gobrowns1 View Post
                    Wait...
                    hold on!
                    A Man U fan is complaining about diving?
                    Really man? Do we ever want to go down that road ?
                    First of all its MAN UNITED not man u secondly i admit ronaldo dives but he dosent do it as much as 2 season's ago and now he hardly does it but the reason im pissed of is because Gerrard is the freaking caption of the team he's mature but ronaldo is only a young lad and as u can see in the vid above he's a hypocrite, read this article http://soccerlens.com/diver-gerrard-is-a-hypocrite/513/ and for the love of god some1 teach him how to dive properly

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
                      lol obviously turks have the loudest chants so its not fair to compare. but the chant is saying "eto o cabron, saluda al campeon" which means "etoo you bastard, salute the champions." they say this because eto o said the same thing to madrid when his barca won the league. too bad he got an intentional yellow card so he could miss the game because he was afraid to face the crowd.
                      lol i love the "campeones campeones ole ole oleyyyyyy!!" chant,but arent you guys getting tired from singing it?

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli34 View Post
                        Liverpool dominated the game, I couldnt believe they didnt score.
                        Then the dive came, that was an unbelieveable game though, the ref called absolutley nothing, and then made a bad call
                        ya there was like 5 handballs to

Comment

Working...
                        X