Official - Juventus sarvareh Real Madrid - Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IraqiFootball View Post
    Milad, would you accept all the excuses you made up if they came from a Barca fan justifying a loss? I think not...
    yes i am, because i am more unbiased then anyone here. in fact, when barca beat us 3-0 i fully congratulated them and said congratulations you deserved it.

Comment

Originally posted by G0happy View Post
      In the end, Real should have won, it was at home. cmon man seriously. You have to be able to beat a struggling Juve at home if u want to win the CL.
      did iran deserve to lose against jordan 1-0 in azadi? according to those who say juve deserved it: yes. this is football and it happens all the time: you completely outplay your opponent but the ball just does not go in the back of the goal. and NO it is not good defending, it is just bad finishing. does that mean you can say the team who won but got dominated deserved to win as a team? hell no.

Comment

Originally posted by PFS View Post
        schuster made a mistake by not playing VDV Robben higuain earlier.
        robben was injured.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
          milad and the old excuses
          juve had 7 injured players for god's sake
          which contributed to their victory....

do you like shooting yourself in the foot?

Comment

Originally posted by PFS View Post
            schuster made a mistake by not playing VDV Robben higuain earlier.
            not really we were tactically pretty good, with some mistakes. it is pretty impressive how we had so many dangerous chances despite 11 centerbacks of juve. so i think schuster did a decent job. not his fault our players missed 95%ers.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
              which contributed to their victory....
              do you like shooting yourself in the foot?

Que?

Comment

Que?
                as a result of injuries they played defensive, and that is how teams increase their chances of winning against madrid. so it was actually beneficial for them to have injuries.

man taking into consideration the corruption of italians, the corruption of juve which made them get relegated, the fact that cannavaro is an ex juve player, and that he was at fault for both goals, and that he is a close friend of del piero, and that he never seems to care for madrid (he was flawless for italy in world cup but he never looked like he tried his best when playing for madrid) i think something is fishy.

Comment

i think we should let it go.
                  its over
                  I got no time for a signiture

Comment

as a result of injuries they played defensive, and that is how teams increase their chances of winning against madrid. so it was actually beneficial for them to have injuries.

man taking into consideration the corruption of italians, the corruption of juve which made them get relegated, the fact that cannavaro is an ex juve player, and that he was at fault for both goals, and that he is a close friend of del piero, and that he never seems to care for madrid (he was flawless for italy in world cup but he never looked like he tried his best when playing for madrid) i think something is fishy.

ummm...sure...whatever excuses u like to use

Again, playing GOOD defense does not mean playing DEFENSIVE
                    you can't blame a team for not letting u score
                    good teams always find ways to score

Comment

ummm...sure...whatever excuses u like to use
                      Again, playing GOOD defense does not mean playing DEFENSIVE
                      you can't blame a team for not letting u score
                      good teams always find ways to score
                      precisely. juve played DEFENSIVE and not GOOD DEFENSE because they had to rely on the ref (2 hand balls in penalty area not called, 1 foul not called) and major finishing problems/luck to not get scored on. i am not blaming them for not letting us score.

its really funny, if some of our chances went in and at least 1 penalty was awarded, we would win and people would say juve got dominated and madrid could have scored more. but just because we lost somehow we were tactically horrible, schuster needs to be sacked, we deserved to lose, etc.. same thing happens with every TM game.

anyways i think everything has been said. as pfs said, just let it go.

Comment

precisely. juve played DEFENSIVE and not GOOD DEFENSE because they had to rely on the ref (2 hand balls in penalty area not called, 1 foul not called) and major finishing problems/luck to not get scored on. i am not blaming them for not letting us score.

its really funny, if some of our chances went in and at least 1 penalty was awarded, we would win and people would say juve got dominated and madrid could have scored more. but just because we lost somehow we were tactically horrible, schuster needs to be sacked, we deserved to lose, etc.. same thing happens with every TM game.

anyways i think everything has been said. as pfs said, just let it go.
                        you are a sore loser. 2 Juve wins wasnt enough for you. I hope we kick your ass a 3rd time.

Comment

Originally posted by the-ali View Post
                          you are a sore loser. 2 Juve wins wasnt enough for you. I hope we kick your ass a 3rd time.
                          you are wrong. i had a very in depth argument which backed up all my claims.

Comment

not really we were tactically pretty good, with some mistakes. it is pretty impressive how we had so many dangerous chances despite 11 centerbacks of juve. so i think schuster did a decent job. not his fault our players missed 95%ers.
                            i totally disagree.
                            real madrid was tactically poor and madrid didnt have many REAL DANGEROUS chances.

btw, the ball which hit that juve's defender (Whose name i cant remember, not chiellini, the other dude) i dont think it was even a penalty cos his arms where close and in his chest when the ball hit it, not wide open. those balls are not handballs...
                            Originally posted by siavasharian
                            ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                            بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

poor defending on both goals. we needed to close del piero down earlier. as the commenator said: havent real watched del piero's videos??and the second goal was mainly casillas's fault. position of the wall was bad and reaction was bad. the free kick wasnt all that great either.

but whatever team u support u gotta admire del piero:
                              Del Piero = Legend

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
                              Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

Originally posted by Ali View Post
                                poor defending on both goals. we needed to close del piero down earlier. as the commenator said: havent real watched del piero's videos??and the second goal was mainly casillas's fault. position of the wall was bad and reaction was bad. the free kick wasnt all that great either.
                                but whatever team u support u gotta admire del piero:
                                Del Piero = Legend
                                I wouldnt blame casillas on any goals.

1st goal: soft defending, del piero knew exactly what he was going to do and used the defender as a block and bent it around for a beauty...

2nd goal: terrible wall set up, casillas was really frusterated becuase the wall would not form to his liking.

Comment

Working...
                                X