Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the-ali View Post
    I wouldnt blame casillas on any goals.
    1st goal: soft defending, del piero knew exactly what he was going to do and used the defender as a block and bent it around for a beauty...
    2nd goal: terrible wall set up, casillas was really frusterated becuase the wall would not form to his liking.
    i agree with your 2nd point but we dont know if casillas ultimately set up the wall or not.

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
      i totally disagree.
      real madrid was tactically poor and madrid didnt have many REAL DANGEROUS chances.
      btw, the ball which hit that juve's defender (Whose name i cant remember, not chiellini, the other dude) i dont think it was even a penalty cos his arms where close and in his chest when the ball hit it, not wide open. those balls are not handballs...
      i dont know how you can be tactically poor when you dominate possession and create many chances. how many REAL DANGEROUS chances do you expect when you go up against such a packed defense? i can say at the very least we had 2 REAL DANGEROUS chances (ramos and higuain both missing open goals). the ball was handled by a juve player in the box twice during the match. they also had 2 debatable penalty causing fouls, one where raul was clearly pushed down to the ground while in the air, and one where chiellini bodychecked ruud in the box. thats 4 possible penalties but it is unlucky that not a single penalty was given.

official UEFA match stats:

shots (on target):

real madrid: 17(3)
      juve: 6(3)

possession:

real madrid: 60%
      juve: 40%

passes (completion rate):

real madrid: 519(78%)
      juve: 304(66%)

fouls committed:

real madrid: 12
      juve: 24

corners:

real madrid: 13
      juve: 1

if you dont believe me check the last 30 secs of this clip:

http://www.dailymotion.com/search/re...films?from=rss

i think the stats speak for themselves...

Comment

having ball possession against a team who plays defensive isnt really something worthy of being called "tactically well"

tactically well means the tactics being used and being effective, which clearly werent.
        i dont remember higuain's shot but ramos which went over the bar was a real dangerous chance. real didnt have many such chances and the juve GK didnt really keep jumping left and right, saving real's shots. the defense was doing a good job.

real didnt find any way to threaten juve.
        maybe they should have tried more long range shots, or brought in van der vart much earlier to try and win freekicks and make van der vart take them or play aerial balls (although real doesnt have headzans except for nistelory )
        these are tactics usually used against packed defense. ofcourse, swift passing combos in between defenders followed with some individual skills and a precise finishing is also another option, real couldnt do that either.

i would call juve played tactically very well, because their tactics were highly efficient and productive. their defense did the job well and so did their offense. afterall, thats exactly wat tactics means, offensive and defensive duties of a team.
        Originally posted by siavasharian
        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

real had two 100% chances, the rest werent real dangers....milad i always question how u analyze football....do u consider it a danger anytime a team is in the box or takes a shot at the goal??

also, first goal was guti's mistake, not cannavaro and the 2nd goal was just a foul, u cant really call it a dangerous mistake...it happens
          he did save ur ass on that one-on-one with amauri though

Comment

ooohhh...yea..., thanx for the reminders saeed jan.
            amauri and del pierro both missed a great opportunity each infront of the goal.
            del pierro's shot just passed the cross bar and amauri's shot was saved by casillas.
            Originally posted by siavasharian
            ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
            بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

having ball possession against a team who plays defensive isnt really something worthy of being called "tactically well"
              tactically well means the tactics being used and being effective, which clearly werent.
              i dont remember higuain's shot but ramos which went over the bar was a real dangerous chance. real didnt have many such chances and the juve GK didnt really keep jumping left and right, saving real's shots. the defense was doing a good job.
              real didnt find any way to threaten juve.
              maybe they should have tried more long range shots, or brought in van der vart much earlier to try and win freekicks and make van der vart take them or play aerial balls (although real doesnt have headzans except for nistelory )
              these are tactics usually used against packed defense. ofcourse, swift passing combos in between defenders followed with some individual skills and a precise finishing is also another option, real couldnt do that either.
              i would call juve played tactically very well, because their tactics were highly efficient and productive. their defense did the job well and so did their offense. afterall, thats exactly wat tactics means, offensive and defensive duties of a team.
              having more position is a sign of superiority, because it means the other team cannot touch the ball more than you, ultimately resulting in less chances (even if they play effective and have a lot of chances, they would have more chances if they had more possession). if they are playing defensively that means "harfi vase goftan nadaran" in attack, which is a sign of inferiority, because attacking means creating chances, and chances cause goals, and goals are required to win games.

higuains shot was a copy of ramoss shot. real is used to teams parking the bus, which is why they DID do swift passing combos. i do not know if you are being serious or joking when saying ruud is the only hedzan of real. raul is better than ruud at heading. sergio ramos can head the ball and has scored many goals with his head (in fact he would have scored if diarra did not get to the ball first and ruin it), same with heinze and pepe. so compared to other teams real is in pretty good shape when it comes to heading the ball. precise finishing was the only thing done wrong, but unfortunately played a huge part in causing the loss. sometimes you gotta be perfect to win.

Comment

ooohhh...yea..., thanx for the reminders saeed jan.
                amauri and del pierro both missed a great opportunity each infront of the goal.
                del pierro's shot just passed the cross bar and amauri's shot was saved by casillas.
                amauri never posed any threats. del piero did though, which was the 3rd and final meaningful opportunity for juve, and the only one not to go inside the goal.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                  real had two 100% chances, the rest werent real dangers....milad i always question how u analyze football....do u consider it a danger anytime a team is in the box or takes a shot at the goal??

also, first goal was guti's mistake, not cannavaro and the 2nd goal was just a foul, u cant really call it a dangerous mistake...it happens
                  he did save ur ass on that one-on-one with amauri though
                  damn real sucks! only 2 100% chances against such a defensive team? clearly a team needs 10 to be decent. i mean the average score of a soccer game is something like 10-7 or 8-8 right. other than the 2 95% chances, there were 3/4 more dangerous ones. i am sorry but you would have to have serious eye problems or mental retardation to say they were not dangers.

the first goal was guti and cannavaros mistake. cannavaro, with his experience and claims of knowing del piero inside out should have been smart enough to close down the space. instead he let del piero do exactly what he wanted to do which he knew as soon as he got his first touch on the ball!

Comment

Milad joon bakhtan geryeh nadareh

Comment

Milad joon bakhtan geryeh nadareh
                      honestly ali, you are being the sore loser here (even if you won ). i have included many unbiased, reasonable arguments and you come up with these wise ass 1 liners.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
                        honestly ali, you are being the sore loser here (even if you won ). i have included many unbiased, reasonable arguments and you come up with these wise ass 1 liners.

Comment

I am not a Juventus fan but its obvious they are SARVARs of all teams in the world.

Comment

you just proved me right. thanks.

Comment

Working...
                            X