• Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to deal with a ref

'I couldn't doubt that I was meant to pursue a great destiny'
    ~
    Cyrus the Great
    King of Kings, King of the World

he just wanted to tell the ref its the wrong color so he took the card himself to be sure .
    IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

John Terry tried doing it last season at Old Trafford when Mikel was sent off ...he was lucky to escape a red himself.
      sigpic

Comment

he knew what he did the second he took the card to.

Comment

lol i saw that already but i dont know where
          i think they showed this on TV.
          Formerly known as Persianking!
          Follow me @
          instagram/iranscout
          instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

happened in the U-20 world cups. Some portuguese player takes the red out of the refs hand that was meant for another player and ends up getting the red himself. LOL 2 for 1 deal.

Comment

Originally posted by karimi79 View Post
              he just wanted to tell the ref its the wrong color so he took the card himself to be sure .
              I lol'ed

Comment

lol my bro got a red card the other day and he said the ref accidently dropped his red card, so my brother picked it up and showed it to the ref lol

Comment

Originally posted by persian_parsa View Post
                  lol my bro got a red card the other day and he said the ref accidently dropped his red card, so my brother picked it up and showed it to the ref lol

Earlier this season the ref took at red out on my teammate when my teammate barely even did anything and then the ref looks up and goes, "oh" and switches the card to yellow

Comment

lol my cousin got a red for a bad slide tackle, and he knew it was coming, so when he was taking the card out, my cousin pulled his pants down!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fishyboy1209 View Post
                      lol my cousin got a red for a bad slide tackle, and he knew it was coming, so when he was taking the card out, my cousin pulled his pants down!
                      That tops all of our stories

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli34 View Post

Earlier this season the ref took at red out on my teammate when my teammate barely even did anything and then the ref looks up and goes, "oh" and switches the card to yellow
                        Originally posted by fishyboy1209 View Post
                        looooooooool

Comment

Originally posted by JMU View Post
                          happened in the U-20 world cups. Some portuguese player takes the red out of the refs hand that was meant for another player and ends up getting the red himself. LOL 2 for 1 deal.
                          That idiot was crying like a baby after he got the red. He couldn't believe it. Seems he didn't understand why he should get a red card for doing such a thing...

Comment

Working...
                          X