Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SOORAKH MADRID GETS KNOCKED OUT OF COPA del REY BY REAL UNION!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post

pfs neg repped me for this thread!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaebi View Post
      I got no time for a signiture

Comment

Originally posted by amir-abadi View Post
        well let me tell u people one thing!
        ESTEGHLAL SARVARE bayern munich va real madride!!!
        khab didi kheyreh amir jan
        sigpic
        Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Bayern ham jofte Real hast.
          az Zenit 4 ta va az Bremen 5 ta..

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Franco's financial contribution isn't important, it's the fact Franco fixed games and would even threaten the opposition is what's smears Real Madrid's past glory:

Consider the political angle. Spanish dictator Francisco Franco, an avid fan of Barcelona's rivals, Real Madrid, boasted of watching their games at home in the palace each week; just before the teams played an important game in 1943, the head of Franco's secret police entered the Barcelona locker room to remind the players that they owed their return to wartime Spain to the dictator's generosity. Real proceeded to win 11-1.

Barcelona had won the first leg 3-0, then ended up losing the second leg 1-11.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl..._THE_WORLD.DTL
            Previously known as "IraqiFootball"

Comment

Originally posted by IraqiFootball View Post
              Franco's financial contribution isn't important, it's the fact Franco fixed games and would even threaten the opposition is what's smears Real Madrid's past glory:

Consider the political angle. Spanish dictator Francisco Franco, an avid fan of Barcelona's rivals, Real Madrid, boasted of watching their games at home in the palace each week; just before the teams played an important game in 1943, the head of Franco's secret police entered the Barcelona locker room to remind the players that they owed their return to wartime Spain to the dictator's generosity. Real proceeded to win 11-1.

Barcelona had won the first leg 3-0, then ended up losing the second leg 1-11.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl..._THE_WORLD.DTL
              w.e man even excluding that time we won the most trophies. just give up dude.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
                w.e man even excluding that time we won the most trophies. just give up dude.
                It's not about that, I just don't want you denying Franco's influence. These are facts, it's useless to deny them.
                Previously known as "IraqiFootball"

Comment

Working...
                X