the madrid lost to.... thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the madrid lost to.... thread

vent all your frustrations against madrid here, whenever they lose meaningless matches. no need to start a new thread every time madrid loses.

Hehehe good one Milad.
    sigpic
    WE NEVER FORGET

Comment

then i should open a simliar thread for Italy's national team ??

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post

then i should open a simliar thread for Italy's national team ??
        no because i dont remember anyone bringing up italys losses, unless the point was to say some other team is better because they beat italy, or when italy got owned.

Comment

good one Milad
          repped

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
          Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

meaningless? i thought one of the rm fans at this forum (dont remember who) said real will win everything this year?

Comment

Originally posted by Kaebi View Post
              meaningless? i thought one of the rm fans at this forum (dont remember who) said real will win everything this year?
              what does that have to do with anything? real and barca dont care about copa del ray. so there is no point of dissing madrid of not advancing with b team due to away goal rule.

now if something like this happened, then you could laugh at us:

Comment

funny how you bring that video up every time real lose
                i would rather lose 4-0 to getafe than even draw with a 3rd division team..

and guardiola has said that he cares about the cup this year

im sorry though, real lost their only chance at winning anything this season (w)

Comment

funny how you bring that video up every time real lose
                  i would rather lose 4-0 to getafe than even draw with a 3rd division team..

and guardiola has said that he cares about the cup this year

im sorry though, real lost their only chance at winning anything this season (w)
                  how? if we won copa del ray we would probably win the league or champions league.

Comment

no, as you said, some teams dont really care much for the cup, so real would have a little chance of winning

league is not gonna happen
                    and champions league? not even in your dreams

Comment

no, as you said, some teams dont really care much for the cup, so real would have a little chance of winning

league is not gonna happen
                      and champions league? not even in your dreams
                      i still think we will win the league. champions league maybe.

Comment

As all the Madrid guys said this season their all focus is CL.
                        The 10th title is something else, untouchable while i dont think any team can reach even 8th very soon.
                        sigpic
                        WE NEVER FORGET

Comment

This thread is going to be closed for too much posts in a month or two.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
                            no because i dont remember anyone bringing up italys losses, unless the point was to say some other team is better because they beat italy, or when italy got owned.

ummm....well YEA thats YOU guys....everytime italy loses there's a thread...its just that internationally teams dont play as much as clubs AND italy doesnt lose often

Lippi's undefeated record is still going since he left, its been more than 2 years. Their only losses came during Donadoni's era.

Comment

Originally posted by siavasharian
                              ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Working...
                              X