Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Columbus Crew Fans Are Real Passionate!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Columbus Crew Fans Are Real Passionate!!

I am watching Columbus vs. Chicago Major League Soccer match and I have never seen a crowd this into a game (chants, being loud etc), have they always been like this?

They are currently up 2-1 in the 62nd minute on ESPN2

thank u

it all started behind the goal to ur left with a group of mainly mexicans and latinos and it branched off from there....but honestly, u cant even tell in the city that we're doing so well, and im not gonna be a champion chaser and act all passionate for em but i'm definitely rooting for em since that's my city and i gotta rep my cityyyyyyyyyyy

EDIT-a couple yrs ago (i dont remember exactly when) Everton came to play the Crew in an exhibition match and Tim Howard was the goalie, when he was in front of the group behind him (there's another group of americans behind the goal as well, but nowhere near as loud and passionate as the latinos) the whooooole second half they chanted "ManU reject!!" lol
    Last edited by ShahHouman; 11-13-2008, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Wow I cant believe they beat Chicago
      I have to say my money is on them now.

Comment

Originally posted by ShahHouman View Post
        thank u
        it all started behind the goal to ur left with a group of mainly mexicans and latinos and it branched off from there....but honestly, u cant even tell in the city that we're doing so well, and im not gonna be a champion chaser and act all passionate for em but i'm definitely rooting for em since that's my city and i gotta rep my cityyyyyyyyyyy
        EDIT-a couple yrs ago (i dont remember exactly when) Everton came to play the Crew in an exhibition match and Tim Howard was the goalie, when he was in front of the group behind him (there's another group of americans behind the goal as well, but nowhere near as loud and passionate as the latinos) the whooooole second half they chanted "ManU reject!!" lol

they got my vote too man, i always go for teams with crazy fans

Comment

all my friends went to that game...im very proud of my home town team

Comment

haha i was just watching the game too. Did anyone hear the crowd chant "Piss on the Fire"?

Comment

yeah im rooting for columbus or chicago to win it all!!

Comment

Working...
              X