Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Italian players dropping their shorts

only in italy...

but i have my own free kick strategy. if you know the kick taker likes to curl it over the wall slowly everyone in the wall should just duck so the keeper has more time to save it.

Comment

This is my strategy with free kicks:

Comment

loooooooooooooool who was that?!
        and why?
        and only a yellow! looooool

Comment

can we have a picture please ?
          Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
          GazKhor

Comment

this news is bullshit

proof

Comment

lol!

Comment

daaaamn i remember zenga.....thats cool he's coaching now

he holds the record for most minutes of having a clean sheet

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                  daaaamn i remember zenga.....thats cool he's coaching now
                  he holds the record for most minutes of having a clean sheet
                  Yeah, but he is a bit of a hot-head (he got into a bad argument with Varriale the Raisport journalist after this game live on tv)

He also cost italy the 1990 WC FINAL with his mistake coming out of the net and conceding Argentina's equalising goal in extra time in the semi-final match. That was italy's cup. Germany got lucky italy didn't make it to the final.

Comment

Originally posted by abtin_32 View Post
                    Yeah, but he is a bit of a hot-head (he got into a bad argument with Varriale the Raisport journalist after this game live on tv)
                    He also cost italy the 1990 WC FINAL with his mistake coming out of the net and conceding Argentina's equalising goal in extra time in the semi-final match. That was italy's cup. Germany got lucky italy didn't make it to the final.
                    Yeah and that was the goal broke his record, before that Italy didnt receive a goal and that goal....
                    Caniggia scored a header by his back head on a beautiful cross by Maradonna and then after that the Argentina hero in WC90 their keeprs Goycochea saved two of Italy's penalty.
                    sigpic
                    WE NEVER FORGET

Comment

OMG see how does he look now:
                      sigpic
                      WE NEVER FORGET

Comment

Originally posted by abtin_32 View Post

dont remind me of that WC
                        that was my first ever world cup to watch, i was 10 and used to stay up late in Iran to watch the games....that was italy's cup; they had the best team and home advantage

it was so sad to see him break his record and italy losing in penalties after that bullshit ass mistake italy always loses in penalties,
                        WC 90, 94, 98 and 2002 with that stupid golden goal that S. Korea cheated

Comment

Originally posted by Daei_The_King View Post
                          can we have a picture please ?

Comment

Originally posted by tashakor View Post
                            lol so it's somewhat true. I wonder why the italian media didn't write about it...!
                            Edit: Just saw the article and the picture on Gazzetta! Apparently, Plasmati's purpose was to "distract" Torino's goalie, not necessarily block his view or anything.

p.s Daei_The_king, did you like this picture? lol Frankly i didn't think any girl would find a guy mooning her attractive but maybe you do!

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                              italy always loses in penalties,
                              WC 90, 94, 98 and 2002 with that stupid golden goal that S. Korea cheated
                              But Italy won a WC by penalty finally
                              sigpic
                              WE NEVER FORGET

Comment

Working...
                              X