Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fergie Hit With 2 game Touchline Ban (haha!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fergie Hit With 2 game Touchline Ban (haha!!)

LOL. The guy always gets banned and sent to the stands. Atleast it doesn't affect our performance that much

Man Utd =
    Current EPL Champions
    Current European Champions
    Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

haha!!

Comment

haha the senile man has lost it!

Comment

Its to cold for him out there anyway. His red nose might fall off
          ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

Originally posted by roy View Post
            Its to cold for him out there anyway. His red nose might fall off
            Alright watever mate. Once Newcastle actually get a decent PERMENANT manager and start winning games then you can come and make these remarks. Also, try and make Europe 1st as well.

Man Utd =
            Current EPL Champions
            Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

Originally posted by G0happy View Post
              Alright watever mate. Once Newcastle actually get a decent PERMENANT manager and start winning games then you can come and make these remarks. Also, try and make Europe 1st as well.
              oooooooooooo u got owned roy hhahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Arian View Post
                oooooooooooo u got owned roy hhahaha
                Trust me dude, thy are jealous of us.
                Jealous of our passion, fans, hope, love for the club.
                Jealous of our stadium when its full of 52.000 tru fans (even when we lose 4 games in a row).
                Jealous of our local heores.
                They are even jealous that we have zero debt now.
                Ever since that 5-0 thumping we gave them 12 years ago and they still cant forget it!!
                Last but not least, what did all the trophys they won give their fans? they have nothing to look foorward too, when is the next dive? next penalty gonna come from?
                Half of these fans will join chelsea next season, they probably used to support newcastle one day too. trust me.
                ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

Jealous of our stadium when its full of 52.000 tru fans (even when we lose 4 games in a row).
                  Ever since that 5-0 thumping we gave them 12 years ago and they still cant forget it!!
                  Last but not least, what did all the trophys they won give their fans? they have nothing to look foorward too, when is the next dive? next penalty gonna come from?
                  Half of these fans will join chelsea next season, they probably used to support newcastle one day too. trust me.
                  so you're saying half the fans that support man utd will be supporting Chelsea next season, and that at one point they used to be a Newcastle fan?
                  didn't you just say that newcastle has "true fans"? if they're "true fans why would they be man utd or chelsea fans now?
                  "Jealous of our passion, fans, hope, love for the club.
                  Jealous of our stadium when its full of 52.000 tru fans (even when we lose 4 games in a row)
                  ."
                  Welcome Mr. Carlos Queiroz!
                  My YouTube Channel

Comment

I cant believe you think us Man Utd fans are jealous.
                    In fact, Man Utd is top of the list with the most attendence every home match and out lowest capacity has been 2000 below full capacity.
                    And we are the team that beat you guys 6-0 and 6-1 in the one season. Wtf are you on about with us being jealous of a 5-0 thumping.
                    And I admit Newcastle have good fans but their football is shit. Man Utd use their fans as a 12th man and we can win and score goals with there support, Newcastle can't use their fans properly at all. And another fact, Mike Ashley hasn't even attended a Newcastle match since he put the club up for sale, that's how sad your club is at the moment.

Man Utd =
                    Current EPL Champions
                    Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

roy mate tell me this... when we've got bobby charlton, denis law, george best, cantona, mark huges to name a few.. why would we be jealous of your local heroes?

the only football fans who would ask such questions r the ones whoes team hasnt won a trophy in over half a century!!!

ill stop now .

Comment

And Roy another thing. If you were a Chelsea fan, then yes you can say these things, but again, Man Utd have won more trophies then Chelsea and Newcastle put together. Shearer was the only Newcastle legend. Try and win some matches and make Europe.

Man Utd =
                        Current EPL Champions
                        Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

Working...
                        X