Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dumbest bball move of all time!!!! Move aside C-Webb. You ain't got nothin on him!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dumbest bball move of all time!!!! Move aside C-Webb. You ain't got nothin on him!!

http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/...59792&n8pe6c=2
    ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
    Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
    Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
    midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
    forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
    Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

yea that was stupid but i've seen a worse move by another college team some years ago...

i dont remember who it was or which team but basically the guy shot the free throw, he missed and the guy from the other team DUNKED it into his own basket by mistake
    it was the most hilarious thing....everyone was confused

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
      yea that was stupid but i've seen a worse move by another college team some years ago...
      i dont remember who it was or which team but basically the guy shot the free throw, he missed and the guy from the other team DUNKED it into his own basket by mistake
      it was the most hilarious thing....everyone was confused
      i have never seen someone put it into his own net in basketball. does it count if it goes in by yourself?

Comment

maybe he thought they were down?

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
          i have never seen someone put it into his own net in basketball. does it count if it goes in by yourself?
          lol rasheed did it vs golden state last week..that was more of a deflection though, i remember carl malone literally getting a rebound and putting it back into his own basket. Yes, it counts, and its like hockey, last person who touched it for the other team gets the points.

turkum, thats exactly what happened. And pbruin, i still think c webb has something on him

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post

lol yea it does count

Comment

Working...
            X