KOPANYA - 2009 FIFA Confederations Cup official match ball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PFS View Post
    ok issac newton all the major leagues la liga, epl and serie a use nike. for bundesliga each team uses their own ball.
    and the players always complain about the ball because its lite.
    how does international competition differ from league games?!?!?!?!?!?!
    Even you know that I like Nike balls better, but Adidas have really gay club balls (real, chelsea etc), but I really like there international balls (WC, Euro cup, Confed cup etc.)

Man Utd =
    Current EPL Champions
    Current European Champions
    Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

only the euro balls are good, and the champions league looked good until they kept the design and just kept changing the color every year.
      adidas designs one ball and they keep changing the color and say its a new ball.

nike releases a new ball every year for each of the sub brands ( tiempo, T90, Mercurial) and the player balls (R10,CR7,R9, rooney).
      while Adidas just sticks a RM or Liverpool logo on a champions league say its real madrid ball. or they release that gay F50 balls, WTF?! are all soccer players 5 years witht
      I got no time for a signiture

Comment

Originally posted by PFS View Post
        only the euro balls are good, and the champions league looked good until they kept the design and just kept changing the color every year.
        adidas designs one ball and they keep changing the color and say its a new ball.

nike releases a new ball every year for each of the sub brands ( tiempo, T90, Mercurial) and the player balls (R10,CR7,R9, rooney).
        while Adidas just sticks a RM or Liverpool logo on a champions league say its real madrid ball. or they release that gay F50 balls, WTF?! are all soccer players 5 years witht
        They're so sad!

Man Utd =
        Current EPL Champions
        Current European Champions
        Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

Working...
        X