PersianBruin - Who's your daddy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MoJo23 View Post
    1. Wait until you get smacked by Duke and then talk.
    2. Both Michigan and State will go farther in NCAA tournament than Maryland. If you want, we can bet gold on it later on.
    -------
    Off topic:
    Do you know or have you heard a freshman named Casey Townsend by any chance?
    He's on your soccer team.
    LOL and I really mean Laugh Out Loud at your comment. Feb 25th you'll find me in College Park watchin a top 5 Duke getting blasted by us again

about your other question, I think you asked me this question before however it could have been someone else. But, no i havent personally met him before, however i know he's on our soccer team and he scored if i'm not mistaken last week to get us into the NCAA soccer final four in texas this week, so whoever he is, i hope he keeps it up. UMD has already won 2 championships this yr, i would like to add soccer to that list

PFDC 10 Years & Counting
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
    For some nice Lounge & Chillout head to -->http://www.youtube.com/user/mkbf86

Comment

mojo do u or have u attended michigan?

Comment

Originally posted by mkbf2 View Post
        LOL and I really mean Laugh Out Loud at your comment. Feb 25th you'll find me in College Park watchin a top 5 Duke getting blasted by us again
        about your other question, I think you asked me this question before however it could have been someone else. But, no i havent personally met him before, however i know he's on our soccer team and he scored if i'm not mistaken last week to get us into the NCAA soccer final four in texas this week, so whoever he is, i hope he keeps it up. UMD has already won 2 championships this yr, i would like to add soccer to that list
        I will bring this exact post back up Feb. 25.

----

I'm cheering for you guys! Hope you win it all.

But man you guys are lucky, this kid is one hell of a player. He is already one of Maryland's biggest stars this year as a freshman! He won back to back Mr. Soccer titles here in Michigan.

I'm proud to say i have played with and against him!
        Unfortunately though, i have not talked to him in a very long time.
        Last edited by MoJo23; 12-09-2008, 08:42 PM.

Comment

boys boys boys lets not forget that who is the daddy of all

Comment

just for you ghormeh:

PFDC 10 Years & Counting
            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

To Mojo:

dude thats amazing, i hear from ppl who played him in club that he has great footwork, and is technically gifted. our soccer program is really good and they tried to get our coach to head the us olympic squad but he turned them down

PFDC 10 Years & Counting

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
                but texas was ranked higher than us and it was their court. It happened the way it was supposed to be.
                Texas 63-67 Michigan state
                Great win for the Spartans in Texas.

Now bruin, you were saying.. ??
                Michigan State is ranked 19 while Texas is ranked 5th in the nation. Guess what? The game was in Houston too.

Conclusion.. you tell me?

Comment

Originally posted by mkbf2 View Post
                  just for you ghormeh:

Comment

Working...
                  X