• Time
  • Show
Clear All

PersianBruin - Who's your daddy?

Yup, you guessed correctly.
    MICHIGAN is your daddy.

Michigan upsets No. 4 UCLA
    http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketb...200606&prov=ap

UCLA ranked #4 in the nation?!?! What a joke!

GO BLUE!

Okhhhhhh. BURNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Mojo jan I posted something similar to this a while ago and I almost got negative repped back to the stone age. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by tashakor View Post
        Mojo jan I posted something similar to this a while ago and I almost got negative repped back to the stone age. Good luck
        And that is exactly what you call a sore loser.

Comment

Originally posted by MoJo23 View Post
          And that is exactly what you call a sore loser.
          I didnt negative rep him, but you negative repped shahouman when he said something about michigan. who is the sore loser now!

For some reason you are having my # and I was thinking about this morning!!! I mean I can understand UCLA losing early in the season to a lot of teams.
          Show me another team that loses 3 players to the draft with the 4th, 5th and 37th pick and comes back the same!!!. Bottom line is that early season loses mean jack

But what is really puzzling me is how you get lucky in the pacman and how the pistons were just on against the lakers last week. Now THAT I dont understand!!!!!!!!!!

Also act like you have won before ( I guess you haven't), send a PM or something!!
          Originally posted by tashakor View Post
          I said if BYU beats UCLA, to ro sa na na?? meaning be to che!! and I didnt negative rep you
          ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
          Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
          Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
          midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
          forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
          Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

UCLA ranked #4 in the nation?!?! What a joke!

GO BLUE!
            I dont think they are 4th!!! I dont even think they are 14th and this is even before the season started!!! Its not the bruin's fault that people picked him that high. I guess that shows how people think highly of the program. Now dont get your frustrations from your lousy ass football team and flush it down on me. Its not my fault rich rod has made Carr look like Vince Lombardi!!
            midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
            Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Yea he didn't neg. rep me, I said almost

I actually like the Bruins

Comment

Yea, UCLA was ranked 4th coming in. Like persianbruin said, name another team that had 2 of the top 5 picks in the NBA draft, and is now re-stacked with the #1 high school recruiting class in the nation. Jrue Holiday will be an NBA lottery pick next year, as will probably Darren Collison.

UCLA always has an early year upset as a reality check. But you'd be smart to bet your money that they'll be in the Final Four this year again for the 4th straight time.

Comment

First UCLA, now Duke!

Michigan beats No. 4 Duke 81-73

I was going absolutely nuts at the game! To be honest, even after 2 days, i'm still a bit in shock, but we pulled it off! Hats off to the boys and Beilein!

I have some pics from the game. I will post it in a little bit.

Comment

Wow Mojo you got some balls struttin your maize and blue around seeing as how UMD dominates the likes of unc and duke yr after yr and oh yea we dominated all of michigan too

Maryland 80 - Michigan State 62

Maryland 75 - Michigan 70

PFDC 10 Years & Counting
                    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
                    For some nice Lounge & Chillout head to -->http://www.youtube.com/user/mkbf86

Comment

how many of you guys can say your team is undefeated and has beat 2 ranked teams?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mkbf2 View Post
                          Wow Mojo you got some balls struttin your maize and blue around seeing as how UMD dominates the likes of unc and duke yr after yr and oh yea we dominated all of michigan too
                          1. Wait until you get smacked by Duke and then talk.

2. Both Michigan and State will go farther in NCAA tournament than Maryland. If you want, we can bet gold on it later on.

-------

Off topic:

Do you know or have you heard a freshman named Casey Townsend by any chance?
                          He's on your soccer team.

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
                            First Michigan, now Texas?
                            What is happening to your elite basketball program?

Comment

First Michigan, now Texas?
                              What is happening to your elite basketball program?
                              they are all playing in the NBA!!

but texas was ranked higher than us and it was their court. It happened the way it was supposed to be.

I was watchin the lakers playin the bucks last night and at one point 4 out of 10 players on the court were bruin. This is what happened!!

Comment

Working...
                              X