No announcement yet.

Hamed Haddadi is headed to the DLeague

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got a message on facebook from the admin of the froup "Iranian Basketball Super League":

"Hello All,

I hope your all have a great holiday and are enjoying the time off. I myself am getting ready to turn 30 on New Years Eve no less, its always a party. Just sending out some info on our man in the NBA,

On November 25, 2008, Memphis assigned Haddadi to the Dakota Wizards of the NBA D-League. On Tuesday, December 23, Haddadi was recalled by the Grizzlies.

Word on the street is the Knicks are a Euro League team now, (just joking, kinda, but thats another conversation) and want to make a move to get Darko from the Memphis opening up playing time for Hamed. Only time will tell. The GM of the Dakota Wizards was recently quoted as saying, "Haddadi will have long NBA career."

Ali"

Comment

^ woooooo good news. repped.

Haddadi gets another shot in NBA. let's hope makes us all proud.

Comment

nice news man, eyval.

Comment

the grizz are playing san antonio tonight.

if san antonio shows up to play, im expecting a somewhat blowout by the end.
          hamed was on the bench yesterday but got a DNPCD (did not play- coaches decision) so it means he was at least dressed.

guys i dont know about you, but i have a feeling hamed will see some PT for the first time tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Behzad12 View Post
            the grizz are playing san antonio tonight.

if san antonio shows up to play, im expecting a somewhat blowout by the end.
            hamed was on the bench yesterday but got a DNPCD (did not play- coaches decision) so it means he was at least dressed.

guys i dont know about you, but i have a feeling hamed will see some PT for the first time tonight.
            Same here mate.

Good thing I have nba league pass.

Great quality on my tv.

Comment

Originally posted by gobrowns1 View Post
              Same here mate.
              Good thing I have nba league pass.
              Great quality on my tv.
              lucky u

im hoping theres live streaming from either justin.tv or myp2p.eu

Comment

lucky u
                im hoping theres live streaming from either justin.tv or myp2p.eu
                watch it on Channelsurfing.net

Comment

Originally posted by gobrowns1 View Post
                  watch it on Channelsurfing.net

repped man thanks. couldnt find any links yet

Comment

repped man thanks. couldnt find any links yet
                    They usually have every NBA game.

Comment

so i guess the grizz came in todays game with something else and sent it to OT, eventually only losing by 2.

because of that, hamed didnt play . sad to see that after 30 games we still havent seen him get a minute in a game

Comment

i hope he plays against toronto on the 9th

Comment

nice, glad to hear he's back in NBA...he'll get playing time soon, theres a reason they called him back

THANK GOD i didnt buy the ticket to his d-league game this saturday in LA i feel bad for those iranians who paid $150 vip tickets to see him

Comment

Working...
                          X