Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do you support these football teams???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arsenal-Since 2006 (thats when i started watching premiership football)
    No other team plays such beautiful football

Comment

In that case you're right.
      Originally posted by babak_australia View Post
      You make a good point...however, im talking about in the 80's and 90's i made my decision. I am not a person to change teams ever however.
      Even if the whole dutch National Team played for Real Madrid i would never support them.

It's always good to have a mix of Argentinians and Brazilians in a team, they give the team passion and resilience.
      Madrid needs some more South American figures.

btw what do you mean by "drenthe"?
      Originally posted by milad View Post
      drenthe!?

but seriously i hate how we have only 1 brazilian on the team right now. wtf. madrid is supposed to be mostly made up of spanish and brazilian, with some argentines and some other europeans.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
        In that case you're right.

It's always good to have a mix of Argentinians and Brazilians in a team, they give the team passion and resilience.
        Madrid needs some more South American figures.

btw what do you mean by "drenthe"?
        lol. madrid was always spanish+south american. perfect combo.

Comment

lol. madrid was always spanish+south american. perfect combo.
          dont forget two of your biggest players ever brother, who werent either

Zidane and Figo.

Comment

Zidane and Figo.
            Actually I would say Zidane and Ronaldo!

Man Utd =
            Current EPL Champions
            Current European Champions
            Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

Well:

Persepolis:
              I remember that moment like it was today.
              I was 6 playing at home then decided to turn on the TV, dont remember wich channel, either 1 or 2 cos Channel 3 didnt exist that time.
              They were sowing a match, Tehran's league, one side was Red and the other White ( i guess), I sat and start watching football for the first time in my life.
              Red team was rocking , 100k fans were chanting " Parvin, Soltan Alie Parvi", i had no idea who that is, then i came to know that the red team is Presepolis and white is Oghab.
              That day one player made me blown and he was Farshad Pius who scored 5 out of 7, yeah game finished 7_1 and it was my first football game i watched.
              So i became Persepolis die hard fan.

ManUnited:
              I loved Eric Cantona and when he joined ManUnited then i start loving United, they had the great team those time, Brian McClair, Mark Hughes,, Shemichel, Ryan Giggs, Paul Ince etc...

Real Madrid:

Same like ManUnited but much older.
              One player " Emilio butragueno", one of the greatest striker Spain and Real Madrid ever had.
              sigpic
              WE NEVER FORGET

Comment

Originally posted by G0happy View Post
                Actually I would say Zidane and Ronaldo!
                Ronaldo wasnt the Ronaldo we all love when he was there.

however both Figo and Zizou won every personal trophy possible at that club. They are the two most expensive players ever also.

Comment

Ronaldo wasnt the Ronaldo we all love when he was there.
                  however both Figo and Zizou won every personal trophy possible at that club. They are the two most expensive players ever also.
                  come on man his first season at madrid he was best striker in the world. after that he went down due to off the pitch problems but he was still one of the best strikers in the world and still scored most of our goals (just ask the barca fans). you cant compare ronaldo and figo. ronaldo is clearly better.

Comment

Zidane and Figo.
                    my point was that most of real madrid players have historically been from spain and south america. of course there are exceptions such as the ones you mentioned, hugo sanchez, etc..

Comment

Originally posted by behnam View Post
                      Persepolis: When I was really young, I remember EsEs was in the Asian Champions League (or whatever it was called back then) and everyone in my family supported them. Then, my best friend at school said that EsEs sucks and that PP is the better team. It stuck, and I'm the only PP supporter in my family now.

Juventus: I am a HARDCORE fan of this team. I would love to go and see them play live at least once in my life, but the opportunity has never presented itself. I was always a huge fan of Del Piero growing up because he was, and still is, a phenomenal player and one of the best in the world. By extension, I became a fan of Juventus, and I will always support them, through the good times and the bad.

Italy: By extension from Del Piero once again, I became a fan of Italy, and I am also a huge fan of them. Would also love to see them play live.

My top 10 favourite teams are:
                      1-Iran
                      2-Juventus
                      3-Juventus
                      4-Juventus
                      5-Italy
                      6-Persepolis
                      7-Juventus
                      8-Juventus
                      9-Real Madrid
                      10-Man Utd
                      FORZA JUVE. GRANDE DEL PIERO!!!!

I can not explain my love for Juve, I have just loved them since I was 13 and I have not stopped. Its just love.

Comment

I find most people love Juve and Roma for Del Piero and Totti

otherwise, non of them play great football specially Juve plays result-oriented.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

I find most people love Juve and Roma for Del Piero and Totti

otherwise, non of them play great football specially Juve plays result-oriented.
                          how many Juve games have u seen?

Comment

Originally posted by the-ali View Post
                            how many Juve games have u seen?
                            i don't follow Italian league much but I usually see interesting matches like Juve vs Milan, Inter, Roma etc.
                            Juve play very compact in defense and close the game, It's a clever tactic but again not the most pleasing for fans imo.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

i don't follow Italian league much but I usually see interesting matches like Juve vs Milan, Inter, Roma etc.
                              Juve play very compact in defense and close the game, It's a clever tactic but again not the most pleasing for fans imo.
                              yet when they play against madrid like that you praise them like they are the best team in the world!

Comment

yet when they play against madrid like that you praise them like they are the best team in the world!
                                even in those matches you saw how Juve played. perfect examples of how they close the game, not give much spaces. And that's how they beat Madrid home and away despite the fact that Madrid had most of the ball.
                                That's a clever tactic used by many teams but not all teams can apply it like Juve does. It's just to get results but entertaining?No.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Working...
                                X