Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do you support these football teams???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milad View Post
    come on man his first season at madrid he was best striker in the world. after that he went down due to off the pitch problems but he was still one of the best strikers in the world and still scored most of our goals (just ask the barca fans). you cant compare ronaldo and figo. ronaldo is clearly better.
    Ok man, Ronaldo was better at Real then he was at Barca or PSV.
    It was while he was at Madrid that he became "El Phenomeno" correct?

bro u are so biased that sometimes u dont make sense.

he may have played well at Madrid. Of course he would...he is Ronaldo, one of the best of my time. But to compare him to when he was at Barca is laughable.

i dont think i will ever see a player like Ronaldo was at his peak ever again. And his peak was 100% at Barcelona

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia View Post
      Ok man, Ronaldo was better at Real then he was at Barca or PSV.
      It was while he was at Madrid that he became "El Phenomeno" correct?
      bro u are so biased that sometimes u dont make sense.
      he may have played well at Madrid. Of course he would...he is Ronaldo, one of the best of my time. But to compare him to when he was at Barca is laughable.
      i dont think i will ever see a player like Ronaldo was at his peak ever again. And his peak was 100% at Barcelona
      why are you putting words in my mouth? i never said he was better at real. you said he was not one of reals best players and im saying him and zidane were our best players.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
        why are you putting words in my mouth? i never said he was better at real. you said he was not one of reals best players and im saying him and zidane were our best players.
        Man Ronaldo was overall a much better player then Figo, but Figo achieved much more then Ronaldo did at Real Madrid.

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
          i don't follow Italian league much but I usually see interesting matches like Juve vs Milan, Inter, Roma etc.
          Juve play very compact in defense and close the game, It's a clever tactic but again not the most pleasing for fans imo.
          then why are you commenting and making headlines?

Comment

Originally posted by the-ali View Post
            then why are you commenting and making headlines?
            ?
            I don't follow the league but I've watched enough Juve games to comment

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

?
              I don't follow the league but I've watched enough Juve games to comment
              Italian football is gay! and the only Italian football I see is when an Italian club is playing in the CL. Besides that, Italian football is gay coz all they do is dive and the matches are all fixed and it's obvious who will win.

Man Utd =
              Current EPL Champions
              Current European Champions
              Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

Originally posted by G0happy View Post
                Italian football is gay! and the only Italian football I see is when an Italian club is playing in the CL. Besides that, Italian football is gay coz all they do is dive and the matches are all fixed and it's obvious who will win.
                not just that. the games are usually boring. not games you want to watch to enjoy as a neutral fan.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by G0happy View Post
                  http://www.goal.com/en/news/723/seri...-serie-a-image

Comment

I disagree with you guys.
                    Calcio is really exciting, I havent watched Calcio since 4 years but you know IRIB3 always covers Calcio so i used to watch all the games and believe me it's so exciting, teams are really close and you can see so many modern and up to date tactics and strategies.
                    You cannot deny a football that has been 4 times WC champion and 11 times UCL winner.
                    sigpic
                    WE NEVER FORGET

Comment

not just that. the games are usually boring. not games you want to watch to enjoy as a neutral fan.
                      Compared to EPL and La Liga, I find it hard to believe that (apparently) Serie A is the 3rd best league in the world

Man Utd =
                      Current EPL Champions
                      Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

No doubt Italian clubs are one of the best in the world, they always get good results when they play against the best of EPL or Laliga. But here I question of entertainment factor for the fans and how boring the matches can be compared to let's say la Liga or EPL. I personally can't stand watching the league games, although I try to watch the important matches but still they are not appealing to me as a football fan who wants to enjoy watching a football match with a good tempo.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

In terms of which league plays better football, it is a matter of opinion. It's true that the Premier League is more popular, but you have to admit that a large part of that is to do with marketing.

If you like the fast paced football they play, then that is the league for you, but I find the Italian league much more entertaining. I've been a defender my whole life, and there is nothing I enjoy more than watching solid defense. It's not all about the goals you know. Offense wins games, defense wins championships.

Comment

No doubt Italian clubs are one of the best in the world, they always get good results when they play against the best of EPL or Laliga. But here I question of entertainment factor for the fans and how boring the matches can be compared to let's say la Liga or EPL. I personally can't stand watching the league games, although I try to watch the important matches but still they are not appealing to me as a football fan who wants to enjoy watching a football match with a good tempo.
                            The style of football is so much lower. And with the fans as well, I remember an AS Roma match, there was barely anyone there lol. It was so weird, only The San Siro has full capacity, every other match is dull. Unlike Bundesliga, EPL and La Liga, all their stadiums are full every week

Man Utd =
                            Current EPL Champions
                            Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

Working...
                            X