Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

weekend of bad refing (Ronaldo/Van Persie)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kk 1 - No one cares about Ronaldo hes gay.
    2- Van Persie i dont know what happened but he is sick

Comment

The Van Persie 1st goal was by far the worst decision in English football ever. That is a mistake you would see in Australia, not England. They claim that the offside wasn't given coz it was deflected off Ashley Cole of Chelsea, wtf? It's still offside regardless

Man Utd =
      Current EPL Champions
      Current European Champions
      Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

Originally posted by G0happy View Post
        The Van Persie 1st goal was by far the worst decision in English football ever. That is a mistake you would see in Australia, not England. They claim that the offside wasn't given coz it was deflected off Ashley Cole of Chelsea, wtf? It's still offside regardless
        what if van persie was standing in an offside position and cole passed it back to the keeper and persie got the ball, and scored is that offside?
        I got no time for a signiture

Comment

Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34 View Post

damn hes got ups
          but if i were a ref i would give him a red every game

Comment

guys watch 0:36 of this vid. pause it and you will see that it did clip off ashley cole. denilson directed it more to the right but cole's left foot deflected it. You be the judge.

http://www.goal4replay.net/VideoWatc...ID=21052&Ln=En

Comment

Originally posted by PFS View Post
              what if van persie was standing in an offside position and cole passed it back to the keeper and persie got the ball, and scored is that offside?
              I didn't think I had to mention that coz all football fans out there should know that if an opposing player passes it off, the guy isn't offside, but I said that it had deflected Cole, not passed by Cole.

Man Utd =
              Current EPL Champions
              Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

the ball did NOT brush off of ashley cole. khake alam to sareh oon linesman va oon referee

Comment

f all. van persie was onside by a mile

Comment

Originally posted by persian boy View Post
                    the ball did NOT brush off of ashley cole. khake alam to sareh oon linesman va oon referee
                    I watched it again and the commentator said that it's the right decision coz it deflected off Cole. First of all, I didn't see that much of a deflection and second, even if it is a slight deflection, it is still offside.

Man Utd =
                    Current EPL Champions
                    Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

I didn't think I had to mention that coz all football fans out there should know that if an opposing player passes it off, the guy isn't offside, but I said that it had deflected Cole, not passed by Cole.
                      wtf is the diffrence a touch is a touch douche bag.
                      oh its not a hand ball because it "brushed" of his hands

Comment

I watched it again and the commentator said that it's the right decision coz it deflected off Cole. First of all, I didn't see that much of a deflection and second, even if it is a slight deflection, it is still offside.

Comment

Originally posted by PFS View Post
                          wtf is the diffrence a touch is a touch douche bag.
                          oh its not a hand ball because it "brushed" of his hands
                          It is only offside if a defender PASSES the ball to the opposing player. I know coz i am a defender for my skool team and if it deflects off a defender, it is offside coz the ball was PASSED by the team mate

Man Utd =
                          Current EPL Champions
                          Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

It is only offside if a defender PASSES the ball to the opposing player. I know coz i am a defender for my skool team and if it deflects off a defender, it is offside coz the ball was PASSED by the team mate

funniest shit ever

To SETTLE THIS ARGUMENT FOR EVER AND TO TEACH YOU A LESSON:
                            Gaining an advantage by being in an offside position includes playing a ball that rebounds to the player off a post or crossbar or playing a ball that rebounds to the player off an opponent having been in an offside position.
                            it says REBOUND!

SOURCE: FIFA LAWS OF THE GAME

I DONT THINK SAYING OWNED IS ENOUGH
                            Last edited by PFS; 12-02-2008, 06:33 AM.

Comment

I just watched the Man V Man City game and i think some Man U fans are on drugs.

Ronaldos first yellow was a professional foul which is definitely a yellow card. The second yellow is unfortunate but definitely a yellow also.
                              Alan Shearer and the other guys on the show were saying the first was definitely a yellow.

Let me explain a professional foul to some ppl. If you foul someone on purpose who is on a run then you will get a yellow card.
                              If you intentionally hand ball the ball then it is a yellow.

Where was the need for this thread??

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia View Post
                                I just watched the Man V Man City game and i think some Man U fans are on drugs.

Ronaldos first yellow was a professional foul which is definitely a yellow card. The second yellow is unfortunate but definitely a yellow also.
                                Alan Shearer and the other guys on the show were saying the first was definitely a yellow.

Let me explain a professional foul to some ppl. If you foul someone on purpose who is on a run then you will get a yellow card.
                                If you intentionally hand ball the ball then it is a yellow.

Where was the need for this thread??
                                ok, but the first yellow ball wasn't a foul, the ball obviously changed direction!
                                and the reason for this thread is to show that Bad referees are everywhere not just Iran (although there are more in Iran)
                                Welcome Mr. Carlos Queiroz!
                                My YouTube Channel

Comment

Working...
                                X