Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan vs Oisin Fagan - anyone got highlights?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amir Khan vs Oisin Fagan - anyone got highlights?

title says it all.

apparently, khan was all over him. two knockdowns in the first round, and the fight was stopped after 1:29 of the second round.

What a way to come back from his first pro defeat. So, anyone got highlights?
    Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
    GazKhor

For a second I thought Khan was knocked out! Is Fagan any good like the last one? or is he handpicked to be weaker than khan?

Comment

Full fight:

Formerly known as Persianking!
      Follow me @
      instagram/iranscout
      instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

ok great win by amir khan but this fagan guy. who the hell is he? and he looks too high?

Comment

Khan is awesome !!!! I used to go to school with him lol haha
          sigpic

Comment

Fagan's record says he isnt a nobody:
            Wins 22
            Wins by KO 13
            Losses 5

He's got the Irish light welterweight title
            GazKhor

Comment

dtk why do like this guy hes pathetic... along with all other "british" athletes they're overhyped and people are actually suprised when they lose.

he only fights opponnets he knows he wont lose to unless his car brakes down on the way to the arena!!

Comment

woooooooooooooooooooooow

Comment

Originally posted by 1Heesham1 View Post
                  dtk why do like this guy hes pathetic... along with all other "british" athletes they're overhyped and people are actually suprised when they lose.
                  he only fights opponnets he knows he wont lose to unless his car brakes down on the way to the arena!!
                  Are you serious???? Amir Khan is only 22 years of age, who do you expect him to be fighting? Joel Casamayor, Juan Diaz, Juan Manuel Marquez, Nate Campbell, Michael Katsidis?

He is fighting and taking his time, hes being trained by Freddie Roach, kid is going to be a big starrrr

Comment

Originally posted by Astroboi View Post
                    Are you serious???? Amir Khan is only 22 years of age, who do you expect him to be fighting? Joel Casamayor, Juan Diaz, Juan Manuel Marquez, Nate Campbell, Michael Katsidis?He is fighting and taking his time, hes being trained by Freddie Roach, kid is going to be a big starrrr
                    course not... when he cant beat breidis prescott.. i made up my mind hes another mickey mouse fighter.

Comment

well no one has beaten Prescott he has a impressive 20-0 record 18 via KO. Hes not a journeymen fighter. Prescott caught Khan early happens in the world of boxing. It was good for Amir bought down to earth, Amir has one thing going for him he will never be like prince naseem

Comment

*slaps heesham* :P

I dunno why i love khan,probably cos he was the first boxer who i watched lol... i remember sittin in front of the TV (cos in those days, i stil had MASSES of art homework to do EVERY weekend, so i ended up doing most of it in front of formula one and boxing on saturday nights etc...) and paintin an expressionist motorbike race, and khan came on after some audley harrison fight with another big black heavyweight... and it was so sweet the way khan did his little prayer in the corner of the ring first, i took a likin to him..LOL i remember that story FARRRRR too well!

and he's good, he's talented, im sure he'll come good
                        GazKhor

Comment

Working...
                        X